The Crash

On a heavily armed and armored City ship

" My Lord Arc we're coming out of hyper" an explosion cuts her off as they harshly exit higher-space

" Report" Jaune Arc yells.

" An explosion in the hyper-drive, main engines are down"

Jaune looks out the window " we are going to land on that planet" pointing to it " the one with the messed-up moon. We are going to Orange alert Mandalorians."

The status light turns Orange "Orange alert, repeat Orange alert" the announcer speaker loops for 2 minutes then stops

The status light turns Orange "Orange alert, repeat Orange alert" the announcer speaker loops for 2 minutes then stops. During all of this Mandalorians are racing to their assigned stations.

" My Lord, permission to speak freely" a female Mandalorian asks.

"Granted."

"Why are we landing when we could just stay in orbit around the planet?"

"Because, Lisoo Chard, we can't risk a power failure with the nursery, as well as the children who have not crafted their armor nor their weapons. They would be unprotected in the vacuum of space while we remained in our armor" Jaune says coldly.

"Understood my Lord" Lisoo Chard says bowing then she returns to her station. "We are approaching the planet now."

"Good" Jaune walks over to a small station and press the ship wide com "this is Lord ark speaking, we are landing on an unknown world to make repairs. Be prepared for a rough ride." He then stops the com and turns to the pilots "take us down."

As they began their descent the secondary thrusters blew up "carabosse" Jaune cursed. They crashed in a valley between several mountains with an opening facing out to open plains. Checking out the ringing in his ears " Well that makes thing harder".