forever fall Forest 2

Jaune turned to Yang "take Pyrrha and run, those bugs will go for her head and their stingers pierce Aura"he said as he lifted her and gave her to yang. Yang nodded and ran to get Pyrrha to safety and tell Glenda what was happening.

Ruby looked at Jaune "what about you they'll sting you too?!" 

Jaune just tapped his armor "that's what this is for and they won't get the chance to" he lifted his left arm and pressed a button on the vambrace activating the flame thrower, incinerating most of the wasps. But a few tried to sting him, all they stung was Mandalorian armor, or rather broke their stingers on. Then Jaune after he stopped firing began to walk to ware he saw the jars come from bringing the wasps with him.

Team CRDL
"Haha did you see their faces" Dove laughing " they where running scared"

"Haha This is the perfect plan, no one can say it was our fault with the wasps because their native to this area"

"I guess professor Port's class was useful after all haha" Carden laughed. He stopped when he saw a small glint. " What is that."

A Golden ball visually solidified and started to rise up and target them with lazer pointer

"What is that thing!" Dove Yelled in shock

"That thing is a stalker sphere. They are designed to spy or stalk people and gather information. But in This case prove that you are the ones who did this " Jaune said in an icy tone that made them almost piss them selves. 

Right then an ursa walk up behind CRDL  but right when it opened it's mouth to roar Jaune shot it in the mouth with his left blaster. the Grim was vanishing as CRDL released the was a grim behind them but they soon fond them selves swarmed by the wasps that they had used. After a few minutes Jaune use the force to crush all of the bugs. He then used it to lift CRDL up by their ears all they way off the ground and walked with them floating behind him to mis Goodwitch.