Mistletoe 2: Electric Boogaloo

It's the one year anniversary of this book y'all! What better way to celebrate it than with a sequel to the ficlet that started it all? Enjoy!

--------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V.

It was Christmas time in the Rook-Tennyson household once again. Unlike their first year spending it together, this one was much more... unique. How so? Well, Rook's actions this holiday season speak for themselves.

-page break-

"Look above you."

Ben groggily opened his eyes and gazed at his boyfriend laying beside him in bed. He gave Rook a confused look that was still laden with sleep. Rook lightly laughed at the face Ben made and gestured to a spot above his lover again. A yawn left Ben's lips as he shifted to lay on his back. He then blinked a few times to focus on the object perfectly perched above his and Rook's heads. It was a mistletoe.

"Wha-"

Ben didn't get to finish his question as Rook cupped his cheek and turned his head to face him. The Revonnahgander then captured Ben's lips in a chaste kiss. One that was much too short for Ben's liking. Rook lightly laughed again as Ben chased after his lips when they broke apart.

"There will be more where that came from," Rook said, caressing Ben's cheek.

Ben smiled and leaned into Rook's touch. Sighing softly as he basked in the sweetness of the moment. If only he knew what Rook actually meant by his statement. There were several more mistletoes set up around their flat. Some hung in their standard doorway placement and others in rather... inopportune places. 

Rook smiled to himself as his lover drifted off to sleep again. He was definitely going to enjoy the next few wintry weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank y'all so much for reading this book for the past year. Here's to another year filled with more fluff, angst and a few suggestive ficlets too... 👀

Have a good rest of your day/night!