Double Proposal

They're morons your honor. They're in love, but they're complete and utter morons.

Key: Doofus - Ben, Kev🚗 - Kevin, Fuzzball - Rook, Energy_Witch - Gwen

-------------------------------------------

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Have either of them proposed yet?" Sandra asked.

"Not that I know of," Gwen answered.

Sandra hummed in acknowledgement and came to a stop beside her niece. The two of them now gazing into the living room from the archway. Sandra briefly scanned the room until her eyes landed on her son and Rook. They were stood in the farthest corner of the room chatting quietly to each other. They seemed to be in their own world as the small get together went on around them. Sandra sighed.

"I thought one of them would've popped the question by now," Sandra said.

"How come?" Gwen asked.

"They've both talked to me about it," Sandra explained, "Ben didn't say anything directly but he's been asking me and Carl about our marriage a lot recently and Rook asked about earth wedding customs just last week."

Gwen nodded and stole a glance at Ben and Rook. They were still chatting away. but Ben's face was noticeably more pink. Rook was also smirking ever so slightly as he spoke. They were definitely enjoying themselves.

"I don't want to rush them into marriage," Sandra began, "but you see it too, don't you?"

"Everyone can see it," Gwen replied, "Even Kevin."

"Hey!" Kevin called out from behind them.

Sandra and Gwen shared a laugh as he approached.

"Is this about the lovebirds finally getting hitched?"

"Yeah," Gwen said.

"Then of course I can see it," Kevin said defensively, "You'd have to be as oblivious as Ben to not see what they have."

"I know, it was just a joke," Gwen assured, holding back another laugh.

"Sure babe," Kevin said, not believing his wife's words at all.

"Could either of you give them a little nudge in the right direction?" Sandra asked.

"You can count on us," Gwen said.

-page break-

Kev🚗: Benji!

Doofus: what?

Kev🚗: your ten year anniversary with Rook is this weekend right?

Doofus: yeah...

Doofus: why r u asking?

Kev🚗: Fucking propose to him

Doofus: aksdkgsjdfldjgfska

Doofus: wtf dude!!!

Kev🚗: what?

Kev🚗: It's obvious that you want to marry Rook

Kev🚗: word gets around

Doofus: 😳

Doofus: was I really that obvious?

Kev🚗: yes

Doofus: how do I propose to Blonko tho?

Doofus: it needs to be special

Kev🚗: idk you figure it out