Chapter 19 (Jayson's POV)

The lounge/club was already lit when we walked up, people were lined up almost around the corner, trying to get in. NorthGate Central had become a real popular place where the young elites of Boston hung out. I had Indi and Gem walk in front of me while I dapped up the bouncer and he let us in. It was a couple people side eyeing us and groaned when we went in front of them but that was just the perks of being a professional athlete, couldn't help it. A couple people yelled out my name and I just waved to them and gave a smile. I wasn't really trying to talk to too many people just make it to our section. When we got in the bass intro to "Wockesha" had started to play as we got led to our section. We met up with my teammates and a couple other people and they had already been drinking and were lit.

"What up superstar!" Marcus said to me as he came and dapped me up.

"Haha I'm good man, ready to have a good time tonight I know that much"

"Hey I feel that bro we already lit" he said. I could tell because I could smell the liquor on his breath. "And who are these two fine ladies with you"

"Marcus this is Indigo and Gem"

"Hey how you all doing" he said with a smile. "Damn Jay, I ain't know you were bringing some baddies with you. But good looking out" He tried to approach Indi at first but I kinda gave a look and a cough, bro code for she was with me so he went over to Gem instead. I knew they would click. They were chatting away soon as he approached her and soon they were drinking and Gem was already dancing on him.

"Your girl wild" I told to Indi in her ear

"I know right, but Imma let her do her thing" she said with a laugh. I had to lean down to hear her over the music and I got a good whiff of her. Her scent drove me wild and I knew tonight was gonna be fun.

"I'm seein' her lookin' like Keisha, like

"Do you love me, do you love me not?"

Damn, you hit the spot

Taste like candy (candy), sweet like fruit (ooh)

Wet like water, can I love on you?"

Me and Indi rapped to each other as we sat drinking. We had only been here for a few minutes but I was already having a good time. Gem and Marcus were already on each other and I had Indi sitting beside me looking good as hell. I was trying to have a conversation with my other teammates and their people but I just couldn't keep my eyes off her, she had my whole attention. I felt myself getting a lil drunk and I could tell she was too.

We were just conversing, laughing and having a good time for a while when she looked up at me and said "Jay you wanna dance?"

I was kinda taken aback by that cause I danced sometimes but I didn't know Indi danced at all. But at this point I was drunk so I said fuck it.

"Sure we can."

"Alright, first let's take some shots." her saying that caught me by surprise for real. But at this point I could she see was starting to really loosen up around everybody and was trying to have an even better time. 

"Shots!?" Brown perked up when he heard that he had been caked up on his girl till he heard Indi. "Lets definitely take some"

Everybody got a cup with some liquor in it and got ready to toast and take the shot.

"What we toasting to bro?" I asked Brown.

"Why else for, for making the fucking Playoffs baby, Banner 18 on the way!!"

"Hell yeah!" Marcus said.

We toasted and took our shots. It burned my throat a lil but I immediately felt good and warm all over. Indi took hers and it seemed like she wasn't even affected by it. Seeing her throw that tequila back like that had me impressed not even gonna lie. I knew bringing her tonight was a good idea.