Chapter 10 (Jayson's POV)

As my family was getting ready to head to my moms house for the night so I could get ready for my game tomorrow. I got a text. I glanced down on my phone and couldn't believe who it was from. The name Indi was on my phone with a short text saying.

"Hey I think I left my iPad over on your coffee table. Is it okay if I come over and pick it up?"

I looked over to see that her iPad was on the coffee table, she must have left it yesterday cause I came home earlier than expected from practice so she left in a rush as soon as I walked through the door. I huffed and rolled my eyes knowing this would be awkward but it was a Friday. I was feeling good and I felt like we would actually have a chance to talk. Because her being "professional" was causing things to be awkward instead of how it was cool before so I texted her back. "Yeah you did leave your Ipad I'll be here for you to pick it up till I get ready to leave."

"Okay thanks I'll be over in like 20 or so minutes"

I just liked her message cause there wasn't any point in responding after that. Even though I did wanna talk to her she was pissing me off lately with how she had been acting. I put on some music through my house system and went upstairs to take a shower since it was gonna be a minute till she got here and I was going over my teammate Jaylen Brown's place later for a bit. Hopefully when Indi got here we would finally have a chance to talk.