❝ CHLOE. ❞ ( 1)

|

|

|

|

|

v

instagram.

@y/u    -     2 hours ago

@y/u - @chloelovesyou girls day🤭🤭❤️

❤️. liked by @chloelovesyou, @pablogavi, and 154.8k others
💬. 1,576

|

|

|

@chloelovesyou - i look so hot in the second pic
@y/u - real🙏

|

@pablogavi - smh wheres my invite
   @chloelovesyou - bring one of your hot friends and maybe we will invite you bud 🥱
       @pablogavi - Ill tell mom
            @chloelovesyou - all i ask from you is to hook me n y/n up w a two man bro😭🙏
                  @pablogavi - smh wtv ill think abt it

|

@user93850 - pretty girls!!
↳ ❤️ by y/u

load more...

————————————————————————

y/n's pov.

I finally set my phone down and looked up at chloe as we ate food.

"Bro i still can't believe the gavi is your step brother!" I spoke eating my food.

"its weird" chloe took a breath "like its weird to think about" I nodded at her words  "maybe I can talk him into introducing us to his friends" she joked

"bro we literally could live our dreams of being football wives hello??" I looked her

"bud just say soccer were fucking american" I heard her say with food in her mouth

"whatever" I rolled my eyes

"I call dibs on jude bellingham" She grinned as i was chewing food

"asshole!" I spoke quickly swallowing my food "You know damn well i have a bloxburg shrine of him!" Her eyes went wide once i said that.

"I did not know that y/n" She said with a scared face before she cracked a grin "Ill be sure to mention it to him when we get married" She teased

"bitch" I muttered as chloe paid for the food, I put a tip down on the table, it was her week to pay for our food and my week to tip. We left right after and went on a walk around the area for ice cream and to find the park.

"Do you care if i listen to music while we head to get ice cream?" Chloe asked as i scrolled on my phone, I shook my head no as she put both of her airpods in. I guess the volume was all the way up because i could hear it perfectly fine standing two feet from her. She was like kinda dancing and mumbling words, i got out my phone and recorded her.

"uh, i came in with a new 40 glock fuck on your bitch make that hoe wanna milly rock funny money no-" she mumbled quietly so you could barely hear her but she got cut off as she suddenly tripped over her own feet and face planted on the ground. I let out the biggest gasp ever and bursted into laughter knowing i cought it on video. "GOSH DIGGITY FRIDGING DARN IT BRO FLIPPING BARNACLES THAT HURT" she whined getting up, she was mad and kicked the ground making her croc go flying, she also somehow lost balance and fell on her ass. I began to laugh harder as i watched her croc hit someone, she quickly got up.

"HAHAHAHAHAH" I laughed loudly holding onto my stomach "IM GONNA GROW A FUCKING 6 PACK BRO" I laughed as chloe had the most horrified look in her eyes. Finally i quit laughing as we walked over to the guy she hit. I let out a few giggles every other second thinking about it. She hopped around with her hand on my shoulder since she only had one shoe on.

"I am SO sorry! I didnt mean to hit you!" Chloe said to the boy who was looking away, the guy turned around and it was gavi. I swear i heard chloe let out the biggest sigh of relief ever. "Oh its just you" she said not as nervous "still sorry i swear"

"Oh hi- Chloe you didnt hit me what do you mean?" Gavi stopped mid sentence confused.

"Then who the hell did i hit with my croc?" She looked back ar him with the same look as I held back a laugh knowing she probably hit a stranger.

"oh shit! Your the one who hit joão! Yeah he just got hit in the back of the head with a croc" Gavi smirked replaying the moment his friend got hit with who he thought was some strangers croc in the head. He turned around just for us to be faced with jude and joão. When reality finally hit I looked back at chloe in horror and she looked back at me with the same look.

"I may have just fucked up our dreams" She whispered to me.

"dude." I looked at her

"bro." She whispered back

"CHLOE." I whispered glaring at her as the three guys stared at us confused while joão held her croc in his hand.

~~~

hey guys! Sorry this chapters so short :') This book is going to be a massive work in progress because i want it to be good. I love you and dont forget to eat and drink something 🫶