❝ I promise ❞ (10)

Thank you for 500+ reads !!!!!!!🫶

@chloelovesyou - 13 minutes ago

Liked by judebellingham, y/u, joaofelix, sophiathefirst, pablogavi and 18,493 others

@chloelovesyou - i guess you could say im in my feelings... 🤗

@judebellingham - chloe what is this
  @chloelovesyou - wydm !!!!!! (justin bieber reference)
@judebellingham - i love you 😭😭

@y/u - STOP I LITERALLY WOKE UP TO YHIS.
   ↳@chloelovesyou - KILI DO YOU LOVE ME ARE YOU RIDING SAY YOULL NEVER EVER LEAVE DROM BESIDE ME CUZ I WANT YOU AND I NEED YOU AND IM DOWN FOR YOU ALWAYS

@sophiathefirst - KIKI !!!!!!!!!😍

@pablogavi - this is wjy your mom loves me more
  ↳@chloelovesyou - i hipe you break your ankle

LOAD MORE...

y/ns pov

After I woke up to the sound of music blasting from the other room, I finally reluctantly got out of bed and got dressed for the day.

joão promised me last night we could hang out today. I was exhausted tho from yesterday because of how late we stayed up talking and how chloe kept telling me about her and Jude which was cute, but sorta boring. I might've almost fallen asleep since she kept me there for about an hour. Whoopsies !!!

João was planning on picking me up around 2 today and it was already 11 so I decided I was going to go shower before I had breakfast.

Once I was done it was about 12:15 and I started making some cereal.

I guess chloe was still in her room because there was still music playing. I walked over to her door and knocked on it, you could hear her talking to someone.

i bet she has schizophrenia.

"come in!" She said turning down her music.

"do you want any-" I open the door cutting myself off seeing chloe not alone. "when the hell did he get here?" I stared at jude who was laying on her bed and chloe was sitting at her desk.

"an hour ago, I was bored" Jude gave me a thumbs up which i replied with a nod.

"anyways, do you guys want cereal?" I said correcting myself

"please!!!" chloe begged

"yes please! If you dont mind of course." Jude smiled

"okay, you guys have to come get it tho because I have to get ready joãos gonna be here in an hour and a half" I spoke walking off closing the door behind me. I heard someone run back and open the door.

"ARE YOU GOING ON A DATE?" Chloe asked excitedly swinging the door open again. Jude got up laughing some and followed behind her like a lost puppy.

"no? maybe? i dont think its a date? were just hanging out" I spoke walking to the kitchen.

"girl he so likes you!!" Chloe spoke "It has to be a date!" She said her eyes sparkling.

"well not to like i dont know anyways he talks about you to me and gavi" Jude said with his head resting on chloes head.

"really? really really?" I asked pouring cereal into two more bowls. Jude nodded,

"see! girl he lovessss you!" chloe drew a heart with her hands with a grin.

"sure coco" I shook my head.

"does this make me apart of the gossip girls now!" Jude grinned

"totally" Chloe jokingly rolled her eyes and I laughed some

"whatever helps you sleep at night" I poured the milk before putting two spoons in them and pouring pretend salt in the bowls acting like a chef "perfect!" I pushed the bowls towards them and crossed my arms, they both thanked me greatfully before i spoke again "1-10, rate it"

"9.5, couldve used more flavor" Chloe joked

"okay bud im not fucking gordan ramsey" I rolled my eyes jokingly after i finished my cereal. I set it in the dishwasher and walked off to my room to get ready.

I was in the middle of doing my hair after I changed and put on light makeup when joão facetimed
me. My music stopped and propped up my phone.

"Hi beautiful" João smiled at the phone, he was in the car. His eyes looked a bit puffy but I didnt think much of it

"hi joão!" I smiled back, I was curling my hair.

"I just wanted to call and tell you im on the way." He said propping his phone up in his car.

"your kidding." I looked at my phone, I was halfway done with my hair.

"what?" He asked confused.

"Im only halfway done" I laughed some trying to hurry.

"Its fine, take your time I can wait y/n" He smiled watching how focused I was.

"I swear ill hurry" I said moving on to a different piece of hair.

"Its fine, I promise" He laughed a bit.

↳      「    ➷。˚ Hi lovelies !!! I love you and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Im sorry I havent updated this in a while I swear ill try and update quicker! I hope you have a great day!!🫶 ೃ࿔₊    」

WORD COUNT : 823