Forty-Three

Waking up in Turks felt like a dream the way the sun greeted B through the blinds of the villa, warming her skin and filling her with a sense of serenity. Today was officially her twenty fourth birthday and she was grateful to be spending it in the tropics.

She noticed Amar'e was no longer beside her, instantly making her frown. Before she could even think to text him, she heard their bedroom door open as he walked in. He was holding a breakfast tray with all her favorites, as the staff walked in holding large gold "B" balloons and designer shopping bags. They even bought in a small cake in the shape of a scorpion, a candle burning in the middle.

"Happy birthday baby." Amar'e said with a smile as they set everything up in the room.

"Thank you my heart." B said with a smile as he gave her a kiss. She closed her eyes and made a wish before blowing her candles out, not even knowing what to wish for since she was living her wildest dreams.

She was already having the best birthday imaginable. Yesterday Amar'e had the jet transformed into a slumber party vibe since they had a late flight, decking everything out in her aesthetic from the silk champagne bath robes, monogrammed slippers, face mask and matching tennis bracelets.

She landed in Turks yesterday to the most beautiful villa surrounded by turquoise waters, with her and Amar'e's room in its own separate side of the house. Everything was just how she wanted it to be.

After brushing her teeth, she quickly made it back to her room to eat seeing the staff had everything set up on the table in the room.

Uncovering the first chrome lid, she was shocked to find a tray that held three beautiful custom diamond baguette tennis necklaces with matching bracelets. The necklaces were created in a way that linked them together if B ever wanted to wear it as a lariat.

"Oh my god!" She squealed excitedly as Amar'e chuckled. She was not expecting that at all. The next lid had her pancakes, waffles, bacon and hash browns that she gladly dug into, but the third lid uncovered a custom pink sapphire tennis bracelet that had a birthday card placed underneath it.

Grabbing the card she opened it, already recognizing Amar'e's handwriting.

Maybe, I'm speaking general now
But girl I'ma do whatever just to keep a grin on you now
Where I go, they wear bikinis in the winter too now
What you think about, tan lines on the skin of you now
Why wouldn't I wanna spend a few thou'
On 5th Ave shopping sprees, and them dinners to Chow's

Happy birthday baby, wishing you many more years filled with more blessings and opportunities. I feel so blessed to get to experience and love you in this lifetime and I'm grateful to be spending your day with you. I love you B and the air you breathe.
Love,
Mar'e (babe)

"Babe this is so cute." B cooed with a smile. The first half of the card were lyrics from one of her favorite songs, but the note from him is what really tugged at her heart strings.

"I try." He said with a smile and a shrug as she laughed.

"I love you so much." She said giving him a kiss.

"I love you more." He smiled. "Got you a couple more things but open these real quick."

Three orange Hermès boxes were bought in and her heart immediately started to race.

"No you did notttt." She said, watching as they placed the boxes on the table.

"Open it." He chuckled as she reached for one of the boxes.

Opening the first box, her mouth dropped open as she pulled out a 20 Faubourg So Black Midnight Matte Alligator birkin. The bag was known to be a rare collectors item, making it that much special. The bag came in a limited edition box with a silk navy blue dust bag as opposed to the traditional. Amar'e knew he had to pull out all the stops for her.