Smells Like Teen Spirit

After finding out where Mikael was desiccated and chained in a coffin at, Katherine now stood over him, dangling a live mouse over his corpse.
"Come on, Mikael. Breakfast," she called to him, trying to wake him up. "Hmm, yummy. Mikael, wake up!" She through the mouse on him, getting very impatient now. She needed to wake him up so she could get him to side with her and kill Klaus. Finally, she tried feeding him another human. This time it did the trick.
"No," he said.
"You need blood," she replied.
"Get it away from me," he said.
She tossed the body to the floor away from him.
"Happy?"
"Thank you," he said.
Recognizing him, she said, "I remember you. Chicago 1920's. You were looking for Klaus. You're not so scary for a bad ass vampire Vampire Hunter."
"Why is it that you woke me?" he questioned her.
"I thought you might know how to kill Klaus. Something tells me I've been sorely misinformed."
"Would you mind helping me with these? I assure you there's no way I can kill Klaus from beneath them."
"Does that mean you do know how to kill him?"
"I can kill Klaus. And I will."
She reached into the coffin and broke the chains with one hand.
"Thank you," he said.
"A little blood will grease those muscles up quick. Just saying," she commented when he was flexing his muscles in his arms and hands.
"I don't feed on living things," he informed her.
"Then what do you eat?"
A moment later, before she could react, she found herself being savagely fed on by Mikael.