Bringing Out The Dead

It was a dark night at the Mikaelson place, as Elijah and Klaus stood in the dining room, a human standing next to Elijah, holding a silver tray with a cloth over it.
"Elijah. I thought you left."
"Well, where are your manners, brother? You forgot dessert." Elijah pulled the cloth off, revealing two daggers, tossing the cloth to the floor.
"What have you done?" Klaus questioned.
"What you've done? See, I've learned not to trust in your vulgar promises, Klaus. We're doing this on my terms now."
A moment later, Kol entered the room.
"Kol," Klaus said, taking a step back.
"Long time, brother."
Next came Finn who grabbed one of the daggers.
"Finn, don't."
Finn used it to dagger one of Klaus's raised hands, before pulling it out.
Klaus turned around to see Rebekah.
"Rebekah."
She used the dagger in her hand to stab his leg.
"This is for mother."
She pulled it out and then walked around.
"I like what you've done with the place, Nik."
She stopped to grab a vase and through it at a wall.
"I wanted it to be for all of us. A place we could call home. A place where we could all be a family. None of us would ever have to be alone again."
"Well, you're right. None of us will be," Elijah replied.
"You're staying behind," Finn informed him.
"We're leaving you, Nik. You will be alone, always and forever," Rebekah informed him.
"If you run, I will hunt all of you down," Klaus replied.
"And then you will become everything you hate," Elijah replied. "Our father."
"I'm the hybrid! I can't be killed! I have nothing to fear from any of you!" Klaus yelled at them.
"You will when we have that coffin," Elijah replied.
The door opened and everyone looked to see her.
"Mother," Rebekah said in shock.
Esther looked at her older children and Rebekah, before walking up to the one child of hers she had always favorited because of what he was.
Klaus looked down, as she approached him.
"Look at me," she ordered, once she stood in front of him.
He did as he was told.
"Do you know why I'm here?"
"To kill me," he replied.
"Niklaus, you are my son, and I am here to forgive you." She looked at the rest of her children. "I want us to be a family again."