CHAPTER 2

Ashi: sorry sidd

Sidd: MBA with no manners are you going to call your boss by name.

Ashi: I'm sorry sir.

He press the bell and a staff came in.

Staff: yes sir.

Sidd: who called this girl (Ashi) here?

Staff: sir Sana mam has recommended her.

Sidd: oh ok do one thing go and tell others to go she will be my assistant manager.

Ashi's eyes widen she thought seeing her the next moment he will throw her out of the office but nothing happened like that

Sidd: you just join from tomorrow.

At night:
Nigams mansion:

Sidd was working with laptop when sana came.

Sana: hey

Sidd: oh hi what happened you remember the way to this home i thought you forget.

Sana: i can't forget that easily. And how was the interview?

Sidd: a kind of good.

Sana: kind of good? That means you didn't find someone right

Sidd: i did find someone.

Sana: oh that's good

Sidd: you recommended someone right um.. I didn't remember her name.

Sana: me too.. Let me check wait a min.....

Sidd: what's the need of it........forget about her. Let's have dinner together.

Sana: you didn't have it till now?

Sidd: no so let's have together

Sana: ok.

Few days passed.

Ashi used to reach at the same time as sidd usually that she could enter with him.

As Ashi was there as an assistant manager she used to work in same room but different table.

Ashi didn't meet Sana yet as she didn't even Come to office last few days.

(Reason i will mention later for now keep reading)

Whenever sidd enters office each and every girl including cleaning staffs use to drool over sidd.

As ashi use to come together with sidd she noticed it many times and was damn angry, jealous.

Sidd talked to Ashi only about work. Even he didn't used to look at her face even while talking about work.

Ashi sensed that he was intentionally avoiding her as he used to talk with each and everyone in office expect Ashi in a very nice manner keeping eye contact.

On a fine day:

As usual Ashi reached the same time as sidd's and entered office. But as soon as they entered ashi got a huge shock.

Not even a single girl dare to look at him and greeted him. Male staff were hiding their laughter seeing female staffs and greeted him.

Ashi felt confused for moment later she move to reception to sign. The receptionist said.

(Receptionist=RC)

RC: good morning Ashi singh

Ashi: good morning

RC: can i ask you something?

Ashi: yeah sure.

RC: i have saw you always wandering near siddharth sir for attention, do you have crush on him?