CHAPTER 24

With sidashi:

They were in car.

Ashi: where we are going??

Sidd: home (angry)

Ashi: so shivanya (worried)

Sidd: wait, why are you worried?? You should be happy right??

Ashi: happy??

Sidd: yeah because your plan succeed.

Ashi: plan??

Sidd: yes I know you intentionally did all these.

Ashi: what??

Sidd: don't act so innocent I know you did it. And yeah I was wrong you are still the same ashi as before you have not changed a bit.

Ashi: sidd

Sidd(cuts): just shut up, I know why are you odung all these because you want a lavish life for that first you left me and when you came to know about me later true your best to get back to my life at last when sana was in that condition you used that chance to get back into my life and as till now gima was here she used to take care of shivi but now she is gone so you should somehow get rid of shivi that's why you intentionally dropped her down and she got lost.

Ashi was shocked as she never even dreamed about anything like this.

Ashi: sidd it's true that she lost by my mistake but it pls don't say that I did it intentionally I have always treated like my own daughter.

Sidd: don't you ever say that, fact is fact, not even 100 women can be equal to a single mother and you proved that, and yes if I couldn't find shivi then I myself don't know what I will do with you.

With shivi:

That women saw a sound of car and she recognised its sidd's car on that road to reach home.

She kept shivi on that bench and kissed her forehead.

Women: princess, you papa came now let me go.

Behind the bench there was a huge tree the women hide behind it.

Sidd's car came that way and seeing shivi he stopped the car.

Sidashi jumped out of the car and rushed towards shivi.

Sidd pick her.

Sidd: where were you angel?? Do you know how much I was worried for you??

Women peek from behind the tree, and a smile slightly appeared on her face.

Ashi tried to take shivi but sidd pushed her away.

Sidd: Don't you dare touch my child.

Women: arrey (Whispered to herself)

To be continued...............

#sidna #sidnaxff #sidnaff #siddharthxfanfics #fakelovebysana