CHAPTER 17

With Ashi:

She was tied in a chair and her eyes were also tied.

Rits: open her eyes.

One of the guard removed the cloth.

Ashi saw Rits.

Ashi: you?? (shouted in anger)

Rits: hello we are meeting after so long right??

Ashi: what the hell do you want??

Rits: nothing much i just want your help.....

Ashi: huh you have ruined my life bcz of you i lost my everything and do you even think i will help?? If you even think it will be just your thoughts bcz i am not going to help you anyway.....

Rits: don't worry we will do our job by ourselves. (To one of the guards) bring that dress.

One guard bought a slutty outfit and kept in front of Ashi.

Ashi: what the hell is this??(angry)

Rits: actually ashi i have some illegal works. I want it to be secret and for that i am keeping you as a treat for someone that's it.

Ashi: no you aren't going to so anything with me and i will bring out all your illegal works too.

Rits ordered some of the guards to make her dressed up in those dress and went out.

Ashi was badly trapped here.

After sometime:

Rits came to take Ashi along with her.

When she entered the room she saw no one.

Ashi was not there and not even a single guard.

She saw blood stains on the ground.

Ashi: hey Rits!!

Rits saw Ashi as she came out from behind the door.

Rits: you are still not ready?? And where is my guards?? where these blood stains came from??

Ashi: tch tch tch itna saara sawal ek saath?? Okay you want to see your guards and know about the blood stains right?? I will give you answer for both. Just look behind that sofa.

Rits saw that all her guards were badly beaten and was behind the sofa.

Rits: i won't leave.

Sm: i won't leave you

Rits turned and saw Sm and she got shocked.

Rits: you?? (Shocked)

Sm: not only me.

Someone else too entered there.

To be continued...........