CHAPTER 8

The day somehow passed

Sana didn't get a chance to talk with Ashi.

Gima somehow calm down sidd make him apologize to Sana.

At night sidd was alone at the balcony.

Ashi came to him.

Ashi: sidd

Sidd glared

Ashi: sidd

Sidd: how dare you call me by name??

Ashi: I have something to speak with you.

Sidd: I didn't want to hear anything just go away from here

Ashi: no I won't until you are not ready to hear me I want go from here

Sidd: what the hell you want??

Ashi: you I want you back in my life as before. I know what are I did his really wrong I should never do all that but I realise my mistake and I am so sorry please and I just want you my life back as how it was please.

Sidd: thank God at least now you realise that your mistake but I am not never going to give you

Ashi: how can you do this take

Sidd: seriously you know what my mother's life paid for your mistake, thousands of people shruggle out of your mistake and how can you say it is a mistake it's a crime unforgettable and unforgettable crime done by you out of your selfishness.

Ashi: pls sidd give me a last chance i will prove to be a good wife.

Sidd: chance and that you never and about wife I have loving wife right now and now you are trying to ruin my life by being house.

Ashi: please try to understand me I will never ever repeat those mistake.

Sidd: You repeat or don't repeat I don't care but yeah if you are being in my life more and not going to leave without easily remember.

He was about to go when Ashi hugged him tight.

To be continued.....................