CHAPTER 29

Sid: maybe whoever is doing all these just want to divert my mindset from business as this year there is more chance for me to have the title of business man of the year, to steal my position or something like that.

Ashi: but what if they really want to harm shivi??

Sid: if it's like that they would have did it by now, whatever it is you just chill I can handle it.

After sometime.

Sid: I have some important meeting let me leave.

Ashi: with whom??

Sid: with an old client,  after a long time they are again joining back with our company.

Sid left.

After a long time sid reached a isolated villa.

Sid went in and opened the main door using the key he had.

He moved straight to a room in upstairs.

A women was sitting on the sofa.

Sid sat beside her and later placed his hand around her neck.

Sid: why are you sitting quietly??

She didn't respond and get up from there.

Sid hold her wrist and pulled later made her sat on his right lap, puts his hands around her waist.

Sid: tell something you don't look good while quiet, har waqt teri bak bak sunne ki aadat hogayi isiliye.

She: I am not parrot to keep talking always.

Sid: thank god, you being silent I thought that someone cut off your tongue.

She looked away.

Sid: ok now leave all these we don't meet often so atleast when we meet can't you give some precious time to this desperate young man, and you right I am coming here by long drive just to meet you.

She: what about a.....

Sid(cuts): don't you dare spoil this moment by saying about ashi, mood spoiler.

She: acha sorry.

Sid spend his whole day with her.

(I hope I don't have to explain how they spend their time)

At night sid came back home as from work.

To be continued..................
#siddharthxfanfics #fakelovebysana