CHAPTER 13

Gima: no didu......

Sana(cuts): these many days you all know everything and i was in between all you acting like knowing everything. Or you all were playing with me just like how we all play with dolls right??

Gima: no didu it's not like.........

Sana(cuts): i even shared a Lil to Lil things will you both but you both were just playing with my feelings.

Gima: didu pls don't say something like this, you are every thing to us.

Sana: no its not like that its me who had only you both where you have many beloved ones.

Gima: didu pls stop crying let me call bhaiya let's clean everything.

Sana: shh you..aren't going to say anything to sidd understand.

Gima: but didu....

Sana(cuts): did you get me??

Gima: yes

Sana: ok now go and sleep.

Gima: but didu pls don't sit hete alone.

Sana: i will take care of myself you just go.

Gima understand there is no use of trying to make her understand unless she fells a Lil better.

Flashback ends.

Sidd: you should have said this before now where should i search for her??

Ashi came there and saw everyone tensed.

Ashi: what happened??

Sidd: because if you all these happened.

Sidd went near and gold both her hand so tight venting down his anger.

Sidd: what was your need to come to my life. You have once made it hell now again?? If i couldn't find sana you are going to face your worse.

Gima: bhaiya i guess she went to our farmhouse one bcz she spends most if the time there.

Sidd: yeah let me check.

Gima: you didn't change dress and can i come with you??

Sidd: no you just be here i will go and check.

He went to farmhouse and informed everyone to check all the places she could go.

To be continued......................