CHAPTER 14

With Ashi:

Ashi: gima can you pls call sidd and ask did he find Sana??

Gima: for what?? Oh yeah you will get happy only after hearing that Sana won't come back right??

Ashi: its not like that

Gima: it is before itself you have did lot many cried bcz of you and what about bhaiya's mom?? You have any reason?? Why did you kill her??

Ashi: gima pls don't say like this i know it was all my mistake but i didn't wanted to kill her.

Gima: mistake really?? Ok i took it as a mistake but what about now huh?? You have already broken bhaiya's heart into million pieces and now he find someone who could heal his pain and they were living happily. Why do you want to ruin their life??

Ashi: i wish to have sidd back in my life but......

Gima(cuts): you are still selfish you have already did this much still you are saying you just wanted him back do what about didu?? Is you have a drop of shame left pls leave us we will somehow live our life happily.

Ashi felt that what she was doing is obviously wrong.

She was bring selfish not thinking about anyone else.

She decided to go from their before sidd came back

She went to her room and packed her back bag and came out.

Ashi: i know i was wrong and i shouldn't do all these. I already did many wrongs with you all but coming back to your lives was the big wrong i shouldn't do that and i wont ever come across anyone's path.

Gima didn't say anything and Ashi left.

But Gima was feeling a Lil restless so she said one of the guard to follow ashi until she reach a safe place.

With sidd:

He was continuously calling all the guards who went in search of Sana.

Time passed:

It was around 3:30pm and there were no clue about Sana.

To be continued.......................