CHAPTER 15

Sidd was totally broken by now.

He parked the car on roadside.

He started slapping his forehead and crying aloud.

He received a call with a last hope he attended it.

In call:
Sidd: he...h...hello
Guard: sir i found sana ma'am.
Sidd: what?m what..w....where??
Guard: On green hill mountain peak. Pls come soon sir ma'am was about to jump from here thank god we came at the right time.
Sidd: what?? I.....am coming soon. Take care of her.
Guard: ok sir.
Call end

Sidd rushed towards there. In between he called gima and informed he found Sana.

Sidd went there and saw Sana was sitting down on the grass.

And guards were forcing her to Atleast have a drop of water.

Sidd came there and told all others to go.

Sidd: sana what you were going to do huh?? How can you even think of suicide?? You should have Atleast think about our baby right.

Sana was continuously crying.

Sana: why didn't you say anything about this??

Sidd: i know i should have said it and if i had said it then there won't be this big problem. But know i don't want any more issues between us so let me clear about my past.

Sana: i don't what to hear anything.

Sidd: you should won't you??

Sana nodded.

Sidd: its true i was married to Ashi and that too fully heart even Ashi was but she was never satisfied with her. life she always wish for what we didn't have. She was graduated till collage and you know right i completed my studies with your help. I was a kisan that time. Once a land owner who had a lot of land and places called many of the kisan to work there foe 15days we were so exited bcz we would be paid double amount but it was a Lil far away from our house. I lost my father when i was very young and mom was really sick. I  believe that shi would take care of her in my absence but.....................

To be continued.....................