December 16, 2021

I had no phone service for a few days (meaning no internet access) and that's when I realized I bookmarked Rudolph instead of screenshot-ing. So I had no way to see the music sheet. I played the first line perfectly but couldn't remember any more. It was extremely frustrating!

Well, I now have service and I pulled up the music sheet and played the entire song. The part where Santa comes in was rough and I kept forgetting the notes, but I got through it, and I can now play the entire song without even looking at the music sheet! I'll still play it one more time before Christmas just to make sure I don't mess up. I'm going to play all three songs in one sitting before Christmas anyway, just to make sure I still remember them all.

No more songs this year. But there will be a lot more to come! After new year I'm going to start trying to really figure out those chords. Counting Stars is probably going to be my first chord song.

And I'll have to actually tune my guitar as well. Not really looking forward to that yet. But maybe if I had an electronic tuner . . .

Oh well, I guess I'll jump those hurtles when I get there, one step at a time.

Wish me luck! And have a very merry Christmas!