Chapter 6

CW: slight mature content ahead.

"Ah!~" the woman's moans and the sound of skin slapping skin, were the only things heard inside the white bedroom. With a grunt, the archangel thrust inside the angel below him one last time making both of their wings' feathers ruffle in pleasure before pulling out and plopping beside her on the white bed.

"That was amazing", she stated out of breath, he let out an awkward chuckle before letting the silence swallow them whole again. He always knew how to please a woman which make him good in sex, he has had a lot of practice after all.

Both, panting heavily trying to regain their breaths, were wrapped in the bed sheets shielding their naked bodies. The archangel stood up and made his way to the bathroom, "I'm gonna take a shower, you know the way out, princess". He said while closing the door.

These little sexcapedes he had from time to time were always without feelings attached, that's why he never slept with the same person twice. Plus, he never found someone good enough for him to please him and repeat his actions; besides her.

The angel was about to stand up and get her clothes when a sudden knock on the door was heard. Quickly, she enveloped herself on the bed sheet once again. The archangel, annoyed, opened the bathroom door and stepped out with only a towel guarding his lower body.

He opened the bedroom door and what he saw made him freeze on his spot, his blood run cold and eyes widened almost falling out of his sockets. The same for the angel sitting naked on the bed.

Enji stood at the other side of the room with a disappointed face, "Enji, my man, what are you doing here?" The man tried to sound carefree and hide his nervous demeanor from the god in front of him, like he did not just get caught breaking one of the most important rules here in heaven.

"I was looking for you, Keigo, you've been skipping training more often and lacking on your duties. Now I know why", Enji angrily said, not needing any sort of explanation to understand the situation he just walked into. He started walking away with the intention to tell about this to the other gods and schedule a trial as fast as possible.

"Hey! Enji wait!! I can explain this, it's not what you think", Keigo tried to defend and save himself from the punishment he knew he was bound to receive once the other gods heard about this. But this petty attempt fell on deaf ears.

"So she was right...", the god said under his breath, not expecting Keigo to hear what he mumbled.

"Who was right?" he asked, genuinely curious.

"The other angel we exiled not long ago" Enji answered his question, regretting not believing y/n's words and blindly defending Keigo from the horrendous acts he was doing behind his back.

"Oh... y/n, yeah i guess she was right". That statement made Enji's blood boil, he just admitted to breaking the most important rule of them all like it was nothing, he thought now having even more reason to exile him from heaven too. He sped up his walk wanting to get over with this already, until Keigo catched up to him and put himself in front of the god, blocking his way to try and stop him from doing what he already knew he was going to do.

"Enji don't do this, you know I'm the best of the best among the other archangels. You can't just throw me away like nothing, this can be our secret, I promise it won't happen again." Keigo tried to reason with Enji. Honestly, he was terrified of the idea of being in hell with all those scary demons he read about in books. He was sure he was gonna be demons' food as soon as he hits the floor.

But then he remembered what Enji said a few moments ago, well, maybe if y/n is down there I can probably find her and stay with her. Maybe try and get into her pants again, she had some good pussy after all. Or maybe I can find him. He thought, not hating the idea of going to hell anymore. This guy really thinks with his dick instead of his brain.

"Keeping secrets and lying are important rules too, Keigo. You're just giving me more reasons to send you to hell, where you belong." Enji sternly said, having enough of his cocky attitude. He thinks he can get away with anything just because he's one of the strongest.

"Fine, yeah whatever. I'll go get changed to get over this trial shit, i'll meet you there in a few, old man." He finally said, walking back to his room.

When he got there, the same angel was still sitting on his bed. "What the fuck are you still doing here?! Get lost!" he yelled, the girl flinched because of his loud tone of voice and just grabbed her clothes and quickly left, not daring to utter a single word.

---

"The gods have made a decision, Keigo Takami, you are permanently exiled from heaven for breaking rules number 1 and 6 many times. Aizawa, Hizashi please take him away." Toshinori coldly said. Honestly, all the gods were heavily disappointed in him, he was one of the strongest assets they had after all. And to think he was capable of doing these things, not once but multiple times, really made them upset.

Both archangels grabbed Keigo's arms and brought him to the outside gates of heaven.

It felt like deja vu to him, watching y/n go through the same thing and now him suffering with the same fate. He wasn't so sad though, nor did he regret anything; he was just happy he gets to see y/n again and maybe even him, he always had some special liking towards her which was new to him. He always did things without getting his feelings involved, it was just something about her that he can't quite put his finger on.

With no other choice, Keigo let the other archangels push him down. Letting his body free fall all the way down to hell.