Destroyed

The Katolis army crossed the border and went to Rayla's home as fast as they could. But they were too late. Silvergrove was on a complete mess. (the illusion got broken by the attack) "Ethari!" Rayla cried as she ran down and began to search for her father-figure.

Elves were groaning in pain. The stronger ones helped the weaker ones. Ethari was lying on a rock with his eyes closed. Rayla ran towards him. "Ethari!" you could see how worried she was in her eyes and voice.

Ethari blinked open his eyes when he heard Rayla's voice. "Rayla?"

"I'm here Ethari," Rayla helped Ethari to sit on the rock. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah. I'm fine," Ethari smiled weakly. "I see you found help."

"Not fast enough, though." Rayla said resentfully.  

"It's fine. At least you're not harmed."

"What did they want with us?"

"They... they came for the Moon staff." Ethari coughed.

"What? Why?" Rayla asked.

"Er... we don't understand what is that and we really want to be included," Callum said.

"The Moon Ssaff is a staff that have the powers of the Moon. Moon mages use them to do magic. The staff created the illusion that protected this place." Ethari said.

"Why does Viren want the staff?" Ezran asked.

"The staff is a powerful artifact. Everyone I'm not surprised that the Dark Mage wants it."

"Hm. So Viren have the Sun staff, and now he have the Moon staff," Callim said thoughtfully.

"We need to alert the other elves!" Ethari cried. "As well as the Dragon King and Queen."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped readers enjoyed it! :)