The Final Battle pt. 2

"Do you think we'll win this?" Callum asked.

"I hope so," Claudia replied. "But, I heard his plans. He is planning to use the soldiers as decoys while he attack the dragons."

"Wait... Viren is going to the Storm Spire?!"

"Yes."

"There's only Ethari and Rayla to protect them! We have to help!" Callum shouted. "Do you think you can block them?" he asked the Eathblood elves. They all nodded.

"Let's go Callum."

The two of them ran up the mountain and into the dent of the dragons.

Avizandum and an elf was having a (not) friendly conversation. "What're you doing here?" the Dragon King growled.

"Having my revenge."

"Aaravos, you better surrender now."

"Why? Who's going to make me?"

"I will!" Avizandum fired his lightening blasts at the elf, but missed.

"Ha, you missed. Why don't you retire, you old man?"

"Who are you calling old??" the Dragon King growled, firing another blast of lightning.

"Wait, where's Viren?" Callum asked.

"Maybe the roof top, you go there, I'll stay here."

Callum smiled before running away.

On the roof, Viren had Rayla frozen on the ground, he was fighting the Dragon Queen.

A blast of Viren's dark magic hit the dragon on her chest, she stumbled and Viren took this opportunity to stuck her essence into his dark magic staff.

"Nooo!" Callum yelled. He began to draw a rune in the air. "Aspiro!"

But Viren blocked it. "It's over. I win, neither you surrender or die!"

"I'll never surrender to you!"

"Very well then. Snissassa ykoms niaga esir, nellaf to hsa!" Viren shouted. Spooky assassins came into living and launched attacks at Callum. 

"No!" Rayla shouted. Zym suddenly jumped in front of Callum and blocked the attacks, but got hurt as a result. "Zym!" Callum cried. "Fulminis!"

Callum blasted his lightning at the figures, but they were unharmed. They started to advance on Callum, who started to back away. Soon he was at the edge of falling. "Callum! Wind!" Rayla shouted in panic.

"Aspiro!" Callum blowed. The figures tried their best to withstand the wind, but failed. They got blown away. "Ha, impressive. But it's too late," Viren said.

Suddenly, Ethari jumped on Viren, he tried to grab the staff out of the mage's hands, but since Viren was so close to the edge, they both went down. "Ethari!" Rayla cried. in fear. "Callum please, help him!"

Callum nodded and jumped off the cliff. "Manus! Pluma! Volantus!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guess what happens next? > <