The Final Battle

Warning! Fighting and deaths!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The elves, humans, and dragons had been training for days and today was the day they were fighting for their lives.

Viren's troops walked towards the Storm Spire. Soon the battle would start and people would get hurt.

"Alright everyone! Remember the plan?" Callum asked everyone.

Elves and humans nodded.

"Then let's go. For our homes!" Callum shouted.

Yowls of agreement followed his words. Elves and humans began marching towards the battle.

The Sunfire elves began forming a line of shields, then Moonshadow elves were lined behind them, incase some breaks through. Tidebound elves were after the Moonshadow elves. Earthblood elves were at the platform and were getting ready to throw rocks if the enemies began to climb the mountain, Callum and Claudia were with them as well.

Startouch elves were at the very bottom of the Storm Spire. Skywing elves and dragons will be fighting on air. The humans troops will fight when the elves weakened them. Rayla and Ethari were protecting the Dragon King, Queen, and Prince. The human troops will be fighting in front of the shields.

Viren's troops were getting closer. They marched up to the elves, dragons, and humans. Then they suddenly ran. When they were a few meters away, the Sunfire's shields glowed and made an orange energy force field and the first few warriors got knocked off their foot. 

But they quickly stood up and smashed into the shields. Elves were running, trying their best to defend them off. The humans, who were hidden, ran from the sides and attacked their enemies. But the ghostly figures, sometimes, the swords could go through them. It took multiply swings at the ghostly figures to finally harm them.

Viren watched for awhile before acting. He created a rune and cried, "Fulmen Ignem!" bolts of fire began to fire upon the elves and humans.

The front line elves got thrown away from their foot, but since they were Sunfire elves, the flames made them stronger. But, some other elves died of the attack.

The Sunfire elves quickly formed the line again. "That won't be enough," Viren glared angrily at the elves. "Don't worry, let your soldiers do the work. Let's go to the top of the Storm Spire," Aaraovs said clammily.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------