The Gathering of Elves

Ethari, Rayla, Callum, Ezran, the Katolis soldiers, and some other Moonshadow elves rode to the Storm Spire. Before reaching the bottom, they saw a group of elves talking together. Ethari rode over to them, Callum recognized Janai, the Sunfire elf, and Ibis.

The group looked at them as they rode towards them. "Greetings," a gigantic elf with antlers said. Callum guessed he was an Earthblood Elf. Then he realized there was different races of elves: Sunfire, Skywing, Earthblood, Tidebound, and Startouch.

"Are all races of elves here?" Callum whispered-asked Rayla, who shrugged.

"I see you received my letter?" Ethari asked.

"Yes. We couldn't sit and watch. If the Dark Mage attacks your home and steal the Moon staff, he won't stop at your place. Soon he'll go for all of us." A girl with a soft pearl gold skin and stark black extremes hair. Her horns were much grander and elaborate than other elf races. She looked like the Queen. The other elves nodded.

"Yes, that Daark Mage raided Lux Aurea, murdered our Queen, and many others," Janai said. Clearly, that raid still haunted her.

"I'm sorry for the loss of your Queen and people." Ethari said.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your home," Janai replied with a sad smile.

"So... are we going to tell the Dragon King?" the leader of the Tidebound elves asked.

"I guess so," the leader of the Skywing elves responded.

"He won't be happy to see humans," a Startouch elf pointed out.

'Well, he'll have to get used to them," Janai defended.

The elves and humans walked towards the Storm Spire, hand in hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------