Help

"What now?" Opeli asked.

"We must defend our borders," someone in the council shouted.

"I know. I know! But, if we humans didn't turn him into a stone none of this will happen," Ezran sighed. "But if they come into Katolis, they'll wipe us."

"See? We should followed Viren!" someone yelled. Opeli looked at the source of the voice, but kept silence.

"His way is not right," Ezran replied.

"If his way succeed, none of this will happen! The elves won't attack our armies!"

"His way will cause more deaths."

"How do you know?"

"Enough!" Opeli shouted. "You have no right to tell the King what to do!"

Ezran smiled thankfully at her. "She's right. I'm the King here. I'll lead my people through this. This matter is off. Let's return to our daily routines." 

Everyone began to decent from the throne room. Ezran walked back to his room and walked put to the balcony and sighed. "It has been a few weeks since we left Xadia. And things are already getting worse."

Soren suddenly walked up and saw the King looking at the view. "A gloomy day, huh?"

Ezran jumped and Bait turned green. "Soren! How may I help you?"

"Nothing really. So what happened?"

"Someone thinks Viren's way is better than mine."

"Well, being King is not easy. When there're allies and admirers, there're also people that won't agree with you. Don't let them get into your skin!"

"Thanks Soren. Why did you come here again?"

"Oh that. I think you'll enjoy the surprise. You've a visitor."

Ezran followed Soren to the front gate of the castle, he was surprised by what he saw:

An injured and beaten Rayla was talking to Callum.

"Rayla! What happened?!" Ezran cried.

"Viren... he attacked us."

"Us?" Ezran was worried.

"Yeah. Silvergrove."

"Oh my. Is everyone alright?"

"I don't know... Ethari told me to find help. Viren came with-" Rayla broke off coughing.

"Shh. Let's get you treated." Callum said.

"Yeah." Ezran agreed.

Ezran, Callum, and Soren helped Rayla to the dining room.

"Viren he came with this army. They were all glowing and there were stars on their skin. No... Some had lava on their skin!" Rayla said as she sat down on a chair.

"I don't know what is happening to my home now..."

"Don't worry, we'll help. Right, Ez?" Callum asked.

"Yes. Of course. Soren, gather an army and prepare to leave as soon as possible."

"Yes, my King." Soren bowed.

"Meanwhile, Rayla, you should rest."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think will happen to Rayla's home? leave a comment below! :)