I miss you(4)

I was up in the middle of the night. Time was moving slowly. I was laying on my bed, staring at my phone. I almost beat the last level of a game I was committed to but I was interrupted by a text banner that slid down my screen.
I sighed in annoyance as I was a few taps away from victory. However, the frustration vanished quickly.

He texted me...

I quickly swipe out of the game, tapping open my messenger app as I saw the three dots at the bottom, indicating that he was still typing.

The first line of text read:

"I'll be home in about 30 minutes. Wait up for me will you? ;)"

I responded:
"You know it. <3"
My heart raced as I watched the three dots at the bottom again;The anticipation growing bigger.

He responds:
" Fuck it. I'll be over in the next 5 minutes. I wanna see you now :("

I respond with:
"Oh really? Why's that? Is work that bad?? ;)"

I giggle at his response and instantly, my eyes dart back down to the three dots.

He responds:
"It isn't too bad. I just feel like holding you right now...:)"

Before I could respond, he texts me again:
"Im almost there"

With glee hinting in my voice, I slipped on my flats and pinned my hair up. I pulled a small jacket over my night gown, rushing towards the door.

The last message I received within those few minutes was:
"Im here <3"

Within a heartbeat, I dashed through the door and made my way towards his car parked in front of my house. I hopped in and closed the door behind me.
His hair was messy, his beautiful deep brown eyes glinted down at me, and his veiny hands reached for me.
Before anything else, he'd snatch me up in his arms, kissing me passionately. In shock, my eyes widened until I adjusted and matched his pace. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, tugging gently at his Locs.

A soft grunt escapes his lips as his tongue parts mine. So soft and warm feeling. Instinctively, I reached between my legs slowly. I was getting so turned on.

Before I could reach my heat, he grabbed my wrist and trailed his hand up my gown, pressing his thumb against my clit.
"Let me take care of that for you.."His soft and tender voice spoke out as his lips brushed against my neck. He'd leaned over to me, getting better access between my legs.

Sinful noises escaped my parted lips as I squirmed a little, the pleasure becoming unbearable. I grabbed onto his arm, guiding him along.
"Faster" I said, pushing my head against the seat. Suddenly, he stopped.

"Why should I? Earn it" He said sternly, taking my hand and pushing it against his boner.

My cheeks flushed as I reached over the arm rest, undoing his pants. He reached over beside the seat, letting it back as it made space between himself and the steering wheel.
"Come here" He grabbed my arm and helped me over the arm rest so that I could crouch down in front of him. My back was against the steering wheel until I leaned forward, reaching up once again to finish undoing his pants.

Once this was done, I took his member out with both hands, slowly stroking his shaft. I can feel him throbbing..♡

Gently, I kiss the tip of his member. He moved his hand onto my head, running his fingers through my hair. I opened my mouth, taking it in as he tensed up a little. A soft groan escapes his mouth again and I began bobbing my head. He gripped my hair, tugging every now and then to get me to go faster. I used my hand for the length I couldn't fit in my mouth, stroking vigorously. His husky voice sounded into the empty space of the car as he placed both of his hands on either side of my head, helping me bob my head.
"I'm gonna cum" He grunted to me as I moved my hands away. He has full control over the pace that my head was moving and how much I took in my mouth. He then started thrusting his hips, holding my head in place to keep me from moving. I gagged a bit every now and then as my eyes started to sting with tears.
I ended up shaking my head a little, trying to catch my breath. With one final thrust, his warm liquids shot into my mouth as he came calling out my name.

I swallowed it with a small smirk on my face.♡

I began to try and climb over to the passenger seat but he stops me again. "Where are you going? We're not finished"

Part 2 is on the way