~12~ It's A Fighter's Life

~My pov~
"Seriously Kai? I though you weren't one for that lovey dovey shit." Jason was seriously confused.

Jason's my adoptive brother, but he isn't called Jason Knight or Jason Walker, nor is he actually adoptive. He lives with me, so we just call him my adoptive brother so people won't ask questions.

Jason Todd's his full name; I met him on the streets one day while he was beating up a couple of people.

I got to know him, and ended up inviting him to live with me. He's that car fanatic friend I told you about earlier, he's also a bad boy that has girls swooning over him, and with his looks, I get it.

He's hot, get over it.

He's as close to me as a sister and brother would be, there would never be anything between us other than that, ever.

"How the 'ell should I know Jai? I don't even know myself; you know I've never had a crush before!" I threw my hands up in frustration; seriously, I've never fallen in love.

Someone want to walk me through it?

Well never mind, I want to find out as I go along, you won't know unless you learn yourself.

"Yes, yes, intriguing." He was stroking an imaginary beard.

"Take this seriously!" I was playfully beating on him like a sissy for messing with me, seriously!

"Oh god, I am. I swear!" He was playing along, pretending that my hits actually did damage to him. I couldn't help it; I crossed my arms and looked at him seriously. "Prove it."

"Oh god, how?"

"Don't stalk me on my first date with Richard." I was dead serious; him and his over protectiveness are bound to do it eventually.

"Ohhh and when's that? I mean, you didn't even give him your number." That's when I realized...

He was speaking the truth, so I dramatically fell over and magically appeared in my depression corner.

"Oh come on, don't be depressed I mean he can just find you here at home, or at your work place, or your school, or from Sabrina, or Christian, you don't have to worry about it." He was trying to cheer me up, till I realized.

"You stalked me today Jai." I told him darkly.

"What! Me? Pshhh, no."

"Oh, yeah. Well I had fun at the park today!" I said falsely chirpily.

"What? But Icicle Jr attack there today! You got scarred!" What he thought after he said that? Shit, I just screwed myself over.

"HA-HA! You admitted it!" I pointed an accusing finger at him dramatically.

"Yeah yeah yeah, I stalked you so what?"

"So what? It's weird and stalker-ish; you can just ask me what I did." I stated shaking my head at him disappointedly. "Oh, I'm leaving for work in 3 days."

"Good, bad, or neutral?" Yes, Jay knows about my personas. Me being the long lost daughter of the long dead Knight family, me posing as a masked vigilante named Shadow, me being Phantom the villainous dark magician, and just plain Kyron the zoo keeper.

"Err, bad. You know I'm working for the League of Shadows now right?" Yes my friends, Ra's al Ghul popped out of nowhere one day while I was assisting Joker with the Batman and Bird-Boy, he saw my skills and instantly sought to recruit me. Maybe I'll tell you more about it some other time.

"League of Shadows? So Ra's al Ghul? How high up and under whom?"

"Yeah that League of Shadows, I've been assigned Cheshire as my partner, and because of my skills he would consider me eligible to be his second in command." We were in my room now and I was looking for my Phantom outfit.