~45~ Clone of a Bitch

When we made it to the Sub-Level and Superboy's former pod, Wolf started scratching at the walls.

Sure enough there was something behind those walls. An iron door similar to the one that used to be used for Superboy's door.

Used to because if you remember correctly, it was broken, mangled, and destroyed in so many ways possible I think the only useful purpose it would serve would be scrap metal.

Supie opened the newly found door and we walked into the freezing cold room, it was so cold that we could even see our every breath, but our breath was taken away by the scene beyond the doors.

Row by row, stacked upon each other, there were so many test pods filled with blue liquids and floating parts of strange things. The most prominent test pod was the one in the back center of the room.

We made our way for it.

Superboy and Wolf doing a far distance leap able to jump over tall buildings, and I let loose and slowly floated over with my fallen angel wings.

Supie whipped the cold frost off of the pod as soon as he got closer enough and when seeing and not believing, he basically wiped down the whole damn pod.

He took a step back in surprise, possibly at the fact that Luther was telling the truth or that there was another Super clone.

I on the other hand, nearly face planted onto the ground with my whole body when I saw the boy in the pod due to the fact of my wings locking up like brakes on a car.

Good thing these aren't like a car and are wings because they were able to unlock themselves so I don't almost kill myself.

I pressed a simple computer button and the pod opened with a loud hiss, fog flowing out of the machine mysteriously while it opened like any other housing pod.

Other Superboy, or "Match" as it says on the computer, twitched his fingers slightly before opening his eyes to reveal something spooky to even me; and I don't get spooked that easily.

His eyes were black, not total black, but close enough. The only thing that wasn't black was the glowing blue iris in the center of his eyes, other than the eyes though, he was the splitting image of Conner, but with Wolf's eyes if you think about it.

"It's okay, you're free now." Conner broke the silence and Match narrowed his eyes dangerously at the symbol of Conner's shirt.

Conner feeling Match's narrowed eyes on his shirt quickly took a step back only to get attacked full on my Match.

Match attacked Conner and I pulled him off, grabbing him by his shirt and throwing him off of Conner full force. He passed through a few of those glowing blue pods before coming back and tackling me to the ground with his super strength.

"Stop we're on your side!" Conner tried to reason with Match only to get pinned to another pod by Match.

Again Match got angry and basically flung Conner away like a rag doll before doing the same to Wolf.

I released a loud and slightly funny war cry to catch his attention before giving him a flying knee kick. Literally, I gave him a flying knee kick by flying with my wings and then kneeing him in the face while I flew away.

It was a good idea up until the point where he FLEW after me threw me away like a disgusting frisbee no one wants to touch because it's wet or something.

I would only watch as Conner got thrown around like a rag doll, similar to how the Little League found his and released him for the first time. Except this time it's more...