~32~ This Is Halloween

~October 31~
"Children, oh children. Wouldn't you like to come this way?" I sang out to them in a scary sweet voice.

Oh how I love to mess with them on Halloween, but my costume cancels out the scariness because of its awesomeness.

I was dressed as Jack the Pumpkin King. Or you could call me Jacky the Pumpkin Queen because I was dressed in the more female version of Jack.

Well I had black contacts to make my whole eyes black, my whole body was covered in white paint with black markings to make it seem like it was all bones (a skeleton), my hair was still there, I wore a pin-stripe tuxedo and a bat bowtie just like Jack, but I just looked like a girl (especially with my height).

"Come this way, children. Come." I sang out to them in a honey smooth tone, and surprisingly a lot of people came.

"Oh come and listen, children. We have a special treat for you." I called out to them all; children, teens, and adults alike answered my call.

"Gather round and have a seat, children." I told them as they carefully came round the stage.

"Shhhhh." I placed a finger to my lips as the bright lights of the stage all went out at once, which caused some people to scream and whimper in freight as some people gave out a bone chilling laugh of the dead.

I hurriedly picked up the violin that was ready for my playing next to me. As I positioned the violin a single spotlight shown on me and only me. They were still rowdy though.

"Shhhhh." I told them once again as I used my violin bow instead of my finger this time.

I threw my arm off to the side dramatically before I started playing the chords to the opening of This is Halloween by Danny Elfman.

Boys and girls of every age

I called out to them as they all listened quietly. This is when my friends, who are standing in the dark, begin playing the piano accordion and cellos.

Wouldn't you like to see something strange

A feminine and masculine voice joined in the singing, but they remained in the dark still.

Come with us and you will see

Now the drummer and guitar player has joined the playing and singing, but still in the dark.

This our town of Halloween

We roared out in a scary tone, especially when we dragged out singing Halloween.

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night

We sang all of that in a moderate tone, but when it came to night, we yelled it out. A spotlight hit Christian as he continued to play the drums, providing the beat as Dracula.

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween

On Halloween, a spotlight showed Sabrina playing the acoustic guitar; she was dressed up as Sabrina the teenage witch because I won a bet.

I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

That's when my one of my guy friends got hit by the spotlight as well, and he was dressed as a werewolf. Not from Twilight, but the classical werewolves wearing a football varsity jacket; he was playing the cellos.