1. The Holiday begins!

The holidays are coming nearer, every club from the Super League are going to take a long break they deserve because of their effort and hard work and dedication to the games they played during the whole year, now, many of them head off to different parts of the world while some stay in their hometown to practice with a few of their teammates before a new season starts or take a short trip within the country to visit places and relax.

At Strika Land *
North Shaw is packing up his bags while cleaning up his locker, he had changed his football shoes to slippers but still in his uniform, he will go back to his housr to take a long shower right after he goes to the beach to surf until sunset. As he says his goodbyes to his team as they leave the stadium, he turns his face to look at the short red haired Japanese, who is sitting on the bench, staring at his phone for quite sometime, it makes North a bit curious of what Tiger's thinking, so he walks over and peeks over a little, not to interrupt or scare him " Hey, what you're staring at, Tiger dude? " he finally speaks, leaning over with his arm over his shoulder " Huh? What? I.. It's nothing. " the Asian blinks, finally awake from his deep thoughts, switching off his device " You haven't leave yet? " he asks, keeping a nervous smile " I'm almost halfway there, just gonna stuff in my adventure books in my bag. Not gonna let them sit in my locker and fill with dust. Yuck. " the surfer gives a disgusted funny look, his friend chuckles softly "  Yeah. We never clean our lockers at all. It's filled with smelly socks and jerseys. Haha. " North gives out a soft chuckle " Yeah... Well, I guess I'm gonna pack my bags and head out to the beach... " he sighs.

Tiger looks at his too " I'm going to miss hanging out with you, North. It's been an interesting year for us, thank you for being there to support me, as a team and friend. " he hangs a small grin on his face " Same here, bro. You know.. You don't have to go too soon... When's your flight leaving? " Tiger looks at his phone " It's tonight. But it has delayed two days later due to the bad storm here to Japan. Why? " he gives a questioned look and North grins " It's not to late to have surfing lessons, it could be your last, this is one time only dude. " Tiger nods, agreeing " Okay. I'll meet you at the beach in one hour. " North nods back " Sure, Tiger. See you there! " he grabs his bag, heads out from the building before Tiger.