3. Awkward

Tiger heads back to his place after saying goodbye to North, the blonde gets in his car, taking Liquido along and starts driving home. The whole journey is silent, none of them have started a conversation yet, it is awkward for the rival surfers, and a bit embarrassing for North, since he offered to stay in his place for night, not spilling out to anyone they know, including both of their teams, he can't believe that he actually asked him to come over, his own rival from Hydra! Oh why did he do that?! Maybe he's gone soft and felt sympathy for Liquido right after the incident, their rivaly being heated up that took them to a race deep below the sea that caused them to work together, putting their differences aside and do whatever it takes to save Hydra's floating stadium.

Maybe he is drunk, that really makes him change his mind towards him, he shouldn't be thinking too much and focuses back on the road until they arrive. He gets off from his vehicle, walking out towards to the entrance, following by Liquido, who also gets out from the car, and gets behind from the blonde, being quiet, which he isn't being himself and North notices that and didn't think too much about it. He opens the door, letting his friend in first and then he goes in after, closing the door " Well.. Welcome to my crib.. Make yourself at home. I have snacks in the fridge and a few cans of beer.... If you're hungry, help your- " his blue eyes are widened, shocked and surprised as his football rival, but a friend, who he also have a small crush on for a few months now after a a decade playing against each other on the field, but now, they are kissing.

North is a bit helpless now, he doesn't know what to do it react since he already knew that Liquido is a dominant player and his defence is quite strong when it comes to football.  But the alcohol kicks in, he can't remember how much he drank with Tiger before this happens, unexpectedly, but the feeling in his mind tells him to kiss back, because it's hot and very passionate, he wants to return the favour, he might regret the next day but no risk, no rewards, right? That's all he could think of tonight, sharing this moment with his crush.

D.. Damn.. I didn't know you were such a good kisser... I thought you are only good at surfing and football... And extreme water sports. " he says, breathlessly, his cheeks flushing, looking into his eyes while both men are holding onto their arms and their faces are very close to each other, very close, wanting more. Liquido looks back into his eyes, his face is completely red " You think I'm not good enough..? Well, you haven't seen nothing yet... " he immediately falls onto North's chest, passing out, snoring, then falling asleep. North wraps his strong arms around his friend, holding him close before carrying him to bed upstairs "  You must have worn out, let's tuck you up... "he chuckles softly, whispering while heading to bed to sleep " Or wasted, like me.. "he thinks to himself.