6. Visiting an old friend

Meanwhile, at the airport..*

The short red-haired midfielder Asian is siting by one of the waiting areas for his flight to arrive, he scrolls through his phone, looking at the text messages that his teammates that are sent earlier today before they head off for their holiday. Tiger notices his device is running out of battery, he grabs his mini powerbank from his  duffle bag and plugs it to his phone, and letting it charge, and lays back on the seat, sighing happily. 

The flight to Tokyo will be arriving in soon in Gate 16. " the announcer makes the announcement through the speakers, Tiger takes his bags, walking out from the room and walks towards the gate where the plane is waiting for its passengers and will be flying to Tiger's hometown: Japan. 

Years ago, when Twisting Tiger remains to be the best player, the midfielder who invented his unqiue signature move: The Twisting Tornado which had really helped his home team scorred goals and moved to the top spot of the Super League. Unfortunately, his days with Nakama didn't last long as he was noticed by another best but elite team of the league Supa Strikas, because of his skills and speed, since they're recruiting new players but with experience with football from all around the world. 

When Tiger was getting ready to leave the dojo with his bags, Miko stopped by and stood behind him, sighing heavily Do you really have to go, Tiger? Sensei doesn't seem to be happy about you leaving Nakama from the country to the US. " the striker told him with his calm and soft voice with concern in Japanese, it made his friend turned around and looked at him one last time "  I am terribly sorry, my good friend. It is fate that is taking me there, I have no other choice, it has always been my dream to join Supa Strikas and become the Super League's greatest. " he strongly assured  him and held his shoulder with a soft but sad smile " Do not forget this, we will always stay as good friends and stay in touch. I promise I'll visit you when I have the chance. " he spoke back and hugged each other. holding back their tears, not letting each other go . 

" I shall not forget the years we had together and the memories we created since childhood, Tiger. Nakama and I will miss you dearly." Miko spoke again while tearing up and he wiped them away , Tiger sighed " I'm gonna miss my flight. Goodbye, Miko Chen. "  he said to him in English and bowed,  walking away towards the taxi, heading to the airport, and leaving Japan. 

Greetings, my friend! It is good to see you again, Tiger!" Miko greeted him with his arms open and the red-haired sprints towards him and hugs him warmly " It's good to be back home." he replies, smiling as both men begin to walk away from the gate, ready to start their trip in Japan for the first ten years.