10. Cuddles and warmth

After taking a nice stroll in the park for the whole morning, the two surfers agree that they should eat somewhere that there isn't a lot of people, somewhere nice and quiet without any of their fans or paparazi to interupt their first date. Before they head off to their next destination, North excuses himself to make a call and leaving his blue haired date to sit by one of the benches, looking around what's around him while the other continues the conversation on the phone, it looks like he's having a great time chatting with someone that North knows well that the conversation lasted a couple of minutes before he hangs up.

  " Who was that?" Liquido asks out of curiousity as North sits right next to him " Oh you know who, but I'll give you a hint: a teammate of ours who competed with you to see who's the fastest in the Super League last year." he smiles cheekily that makes Liquido roll his eyes while scoffing " It's Twisting Tiger, isn't that obvious? Just between you and me, I can't even compare myself to that guy, he's got a lot of guts to face a strong opponent like me." he puts an arm around the blonde surfer " But while on the field, you have to show yourself as the apex predator, the top of the food chain so those who came sailing by your territory, you gotta make them scared so you can crush them. You know?" he said as he looks up at the sky, clearly missing the floating stadium that he calls home " Chea.. I know, lucky for me, I already got something called home. You" he smiles, making the other male blush " Awh would you stop that! That's super cheesy!" he pushes him playfully, and then the both laugh, and leading to a passionate kiss on the bench. 

    Somewhere in Tokyo, in the streets~

       It is almost night time in one of the most beautiful streets of the city, the buildings surrounding the place have lighten up the night after the sun has set, Tiger looks around to see how much have changed after a few visits when his team has to fly over to face Nakama over the years, however this time; this is is different, he just knows it because he feels peaceful and quiet without any trainings in his way, following the sometimes cruel routines that Coach had planned before the game and never lets the team to go anywhere to relax or play unless they have finished the match in the morning.  For now, he is here, finally away from the press and fans so he is able to be himself again, along with Miko he's been friends with for years, and he recently has a crush on the man, but Tiger has never told him how he feels, not for now, now it's not the right time to tell him, he'll have to stay as best friends with Miko until he confesses to him. 

     Hmm, it is getting late, should we go back to the hotel? It is not too far from here." Tiger said to his friend while stuffing his hands into the jacket " Sure, I can stay for one night." the black haired agrees with a light nod " He just agreed right away?  I'm sure he's doing this since it's not safe and the hotel is cozy and safe.."  Tiger thought to himself as the both start walking back to the same building where Tiger is staying for the week.

    The elevator ride is quiet and awkward at the same time since none of them have nothing to say; Miko being his usual self, as for Tiger, well, let's just say that he is unable to think straight as what kind of things will happen unpredictably once they arrive on the floor and throughout rest of the day " Shit.. get a hold of yourself Tiger! Don't think too much!"  he thought to himself again after the elevator pauses and opens its doors, Miko leaving first and Tiger after him, and then going in front to lead his friend to the room where he's staying. He takes out his room key from the wallet, swipping on the lock before opening the door to let Miko enter first and to make himself become comfortable while settling in the huge space right in front of him and closes the door again behind him as he takes out the jacket off him, placing it on the sofa into a nice piece and looks at Miko, wanting to ask something but he fails to find the right words since he had never slept alone with a guy for so long, especially having a long distance relationship with another person who lives on another side of the world. 

   Well.. as so far I can see there is another bedroom right next to yours, I'll sleep there to avoid invading your personal space.. I'll go to bed now, good night Tiger, see you tomorrow morning" he bows politely and heads off to the bedroom, leaving Tiger stunned and speechless, he curses under his breath, regretting that he never gets to convince Miko to stay awake longer while having a chat with drinks, eventually he gives up and goes to bed as well after changing into his Pjs.