5. Confession

North couldn't believe what he just heard; his crush and rival confessing right in front of him, right here in his house! The blonde surfer took a breath " How would I know that this isn't one of your usual sly and dirty tricks, Liquido? No matter how many times we played against each other on my turf or your precious floating stadium, you will always come out with a plan to stop me or get out from the team, so we won't be able to win or lose to you. " 

Liquido took a sharp inhale, and sighed out, finally admitting his fault towards his North Shaw,  surrending his true feelings for him, and finally, he grabbed his hand while the other is one his shoulders " By showing you this. " he finally pulls him closer, their lips finally connected for a gentle and passionate kiss. None of them hesistated nor rejecting the affection towards each other, as the kiss gets more heated and rougher, North grabbed both of his crush's strong shoulders and pushing him to the bed, pinning him but pulled away " D..damn.. I don't know what's gotten into me.. " his cheeks are flushing red as he admitted, the other surfer softly smiled at him and pulled him for another kiss, wrapping his arms around the blonde's neck and the both men finally shared their actual first kiss.