7. It's a date

It is a normal afternoon in Strika land, after confessing from the Hydra's Midfielder and North's rival, finally admitting true feelings towards each other, North has asked Liquido out for a date before he heads back to the floating stadium after it's repairs in the next 12 hours.

  But before their first date could begin, North suggests to his crush that he needs something to wear, so he tells him to choose that it's suitable to his taste from the closet while North gets ready in the small dressing room next to the bedroom. Liquido just nods at the blonde surfer, and showing his signature smirk on his face " You want me to wear anything you had inside your closet? Or something else that we can tease each other's taste on fashion? Hehehe. " he chuckled, the Supa Strikas Defender shakes his head, chuckling as well.

"Even from you, I would rather hear your voice all day. They're like huge waves of the ocean, I'm this guy who's on the surfing board who listens to you as your words as waves are rough at the start, but calms down after awhile. It means, even though we have the biggest rivalies in the Super  League, but from now on.. " he gently grabs both of his hands " We're officially in for a roller coaster ride of emotional love. " he ends his speech with a soft kiss on Liquidos forehead before walking out from the bedroom.

Liquidos cheeks begin to heat up in dark shades of red, thinking back why his now formal rival and crush said such words right in front of him " Am I dreaming right now? Is that really the North Shaw I knew? This can't be happening.. Argh.. don't think too much Liquido, you're gonna have a good time, just be yourself, and don't fuck this up..." he then takes a few deep breaths before changing his clothes from the closet " Alright. I'm ready, North! " he called out, the blonde walked out, ready and just smiling at his date and holding his hands, walking out to the door and start their day.