2. Unexpected visitor

North and Tiger meet up at the local beach as agreed. Both men go for a quick surf at the sea, Tiger might have fallen from the surfing board many times, but after a few minutes, he finally gets the hang of it and manages to balance on top of it and does a few tricks too. After an hour or so, they head to North's beach shack for a drink, resting by the bar while chatting about their plans of their holiday and the games in the past they had with the rivals.

They are chatting away while having a couple of drinks with a little amount of alcohol in them, leaving the world behind them, having the best night of their lives until a familiar face appears in the middle of the boardwalk, the man is walking all alone, wearing a light blue t shirt with his chest exposed a little that matches with the pearl and shell necklace, along with brown shorts and
slippers.

North didn't notice the man, it is not until his gaze focuses on him, especially the blue wave cut on his head that catches his attention " Liquido?! What the heck is he doing here? " he almost spills out his drink but chocked a little " Excuse me for a sec, dude. " he excuses himself, leaving the bar and sprints towards his rival but a friend " Liquido? I didn't expect to see you here in my turf. " he speaks to him with a friendly and cool tone, and he looks at him with a raised eyebrow " North Shaw. I can tell that you were having a great time with your buddy in the bar, instead of hanging out with me. Heh. " he smirks " I didn't invite you, bruh. If I did, we would be wasted all night and spend the night in a hotel room. " he scoffs, making the other surfer heating up in his cheeks " Well, excuse me, I wouldn't be soo irresponsible to let myself become drunk, it would be you! And why you think that I would waste my holiday spending a night in a room with you?!  You crazy ass! " his blushes are getting deeper as he is letting his imagination running wild, he thinks North might have a crush on him. North shrugs " Meh. Whatever, dude. You're blushing, I can tell you're thinking that might happen or not. Anyways, you have answer me why are you all alone by yourself here. "

Liquido sighs " The floating stadiums busted.. Which means I won't be able to return until the problem is solved.. And I'm stuck here... Since it's the closest place to crash in. And don't give me that look! Do you think I'm lying like you did to me?! " he growls, grits his teeth. The blonde takes a step back, gestures his hands to calm his friend down " W.. Whoa. Easy, just.. Calm down " he replies, he's a bit scared after seeing the scary reaction from the surfer " Why don't you just come over to my crib and talk about this..? And you can stay for one night and leave first thing in the morning. Sounds cool? " he looks at him and his rival just nods quietly.