4. A real conversation

Hours have passed, the sun is almost up and North Shaw is already up, but after taking a quick shower, wearing a pair of fresh clothes and making a simple breakfast, he heads back to his bedroom to check on his rival, crush and friend Liquido. He brings along a tray of a piece of sandwich and a glass of milk in case he wakes up and gets hungry, just as he predicted, Liquido is now siting on the bed, looking outside of the window, enjoying the view until he hears the door open, he turns around and sees North " Hey.. " he greets him in a quiet voice " Hey. Good morning. " North replies with a soft smile " I hope you're hungry. I made something for you that you might like. " he places the tray on the side of the bed, the rival grabs the sandwich and eats it " Mmm. This is actually good.. Thanks.. I owe you again... And thanks for letting me stay here to crash in for the night. " he says, a bit embarrassed, North chuckles softly, when he sees his rival blushing, it's actually quite cute for him " No prob, dude. You know.. You don't have to leave too soon... You got plenty of time before you sail off to the stadium, there's no need to rush, you know? "

The blue haired surfer just stared at him, his cheek heated a little and it makes his wonder why North would ever do anything for him, even since they have settled their rivalry into a friendly one and they have been hanging out together for months, sometimes with both of their teams at restaurants, bars or in the movies. He blinks a couple of times, clearing his throat " You'll have to be careful with your words or else you might be asking me out for a date. " his expression turns into a soft smirk, nudging his shoulder with his arm " Well.. I gotta be honest with you... " he took a deep breath " I really do have a crush on you North.. " he suddenly confessed, not making eye contact at the blonde while North begin blushing as well, being speechless.