8. Welcome home

Meanwhile in Japan..

  Tiger heads to a classy, five star hotel to check in with his name, he enters the elevator and goes on one of the top floors, grabbing his card key by swiping it to open the door, entering the huge room that connects with a living room, a small kitchen, bathroom and a master bedroom that is exactly looks like a complete house.

   The Asian decides to take a quick shower to refresh himself, after the that, he changes to a pair of simple clothing that is suitable to his taste, but with his hair down, red bangs and strands of hair on his head even he had dried his hair, but he thinks it's good to change his looks once every in awhile. He goes to the living room, switches on the TV to skim through the channels, there are mostly local Japanese channels that include drama, Anime and news, luckily, Tiger hasn't forgotten to listen and talk his naive language to the locals or even the fans, even though he had to talk English when he travels internationally to play soccer.

  Two hours have passed by, Tiger receives a notification from his phone, he grabs it and checks the message he just got from North Shaw, which it made him smile when he's reading it, which includes a picture of himself with his handsome and the rebel himself, Liquido by his side, smiling ear to ear, it seems that they have just begin their date on the other side of the world. The red haired replies back " Have a good time, you two! Enjoy your date!" he chuckles softly after sending the message and gets up from the sofa, stretching his body until he hears the front door bell ring, so heads there to look at the peephole, he smiles once again, feeling surprised to see the person before opening the door for the visitor.

  Greetings, Miko. I'm quite surprised you came visit me this afternoon!" Tiger welcomed his old friend with a warm smile, inviting him inside, receiving another smile from him " What brings you here today? " Tiger asks him " I thought Ura Giri would usually give you and your team hardcore training twice a day in a week, even it's a holiday.  " He continues their conversation, Miko shakes his head gently" Not today. Not even for the next two weeks. He has left early this morning to visit his hometown and won't be back before the Super League Finals. So, I came here when the opportunity comes, you and I both know very well that he won't allow me to visit you, well, I didn't tell him that I would be today. " he sighs out and then smiling at him as Tiger sits next to him

Since you're already here.. would you like to go out and grab a drink with me?" The red haired asks, and Miko nods " Sure. We catch up on things while having a drink together. "