I'm here!

"I want this place cleaned from top to bottom, from corner to corner! I can still feel the presence of Rick Jerk and Drex-Jerk!" Ray demanded at Mika, Miles, and Bose who were busy cleaning the main room. "Come on Ray, let it wait til movie night is over. For the past week, things around here have been pretty tense," Mika begged while grabbing a bowl of popcorn and placing it on the table.

"Yeah! In celebration of not being sent back to the dark ages, let's enjoy television night!" Bose added. "Okay, I'm ready for movie night!" Schwoz said as he came through the metal door. "Ray's trying to cancel it," Miles glared at him.

"I have reasons!-" Ray was saying before they all started talking over each other. In the middle of it Bose stopped to look around when he realized someone was missing. "Wait!" He loudly yelled, earning everyone's attention. "Where's Chapa?" He asked. "Oh, she went home, she said she was feeling light-headed and needed to rest," Schwoz answered. 

"I don't blame her, the kid really put up a fight back there," Ray said, earning a dead stare from Mika. "Uh, so did Mika," Miles added and she softly smiled at him, grateful to be acknowledged. "Yeah but Chapa's my favorite," Ray responded. "Anyways let's watch that movie!" Ray quickly carried on.

"Shouldn't we check on her?" Bose questioned. He was worried about her, she didn't seem like herself after tonight, beside the fact that Chapa really wasn't herself thanks to Rick Twittler's mind control. "It's Chapa, she's fine," Ray assured and everyone else started agreeing, taking their place on the couch. Bose took that as okay, even though he wasn't fully calm yet, and got ready to sit next to Mika when he suddenly remembered something, he checked for his pockets but they were empty "Dang it! My phone fell out of my pocket during the fight!"

"So, where is it?" Ray asked, Bose gave him a confusion look,"On top of Tower Nakatomura, where the fight was. Where else would it be?" Bose snapped, Ray put his hands up in defense. Bose made his way to the glass door when Miles stopped him "Where you going?"

"To Nakatomura towers. I don't want to buy a new phone." He said, "You're acting like Chapa and her phone, like it's some precious thing that you can't replace." Mika said, Bose ignored her statement, pushed Miles out of the way and started the long walk.

"He'll be fine, right?" Mika asked, "Yeah! Let's start that movie!" Ray yelled and everyone cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapa sat on the floor, near the edge of Tower Nakatomura with her legs half crossed as she gazed up at the dark sky. Dark clouds were coming closer, KLVY has predicted rain so it wasn't a surprise to Chapa.  Technically, she didn't lie to get out of movie night, she really was tired, she just didn't go home since she didn't want to see anyone right now. Her phone had been the only thing on her mind for a while. She really wished that the system didn't overheat when they were fighting Rick Twittler, this could have been her only change to ever find it since she isn't getting out of Swellview any time soon.

That's when she sat down holding her knees to her chest and resting her chin on top of them. She didn't want to start crying, she really didn't. But no matter how hard she tried, tears were still coming out. She was feeling more alone than when she had first lost it and had nobody on her side.

She got kicked out of her thoughts when she heard some pipes fall over, she turned around to see Bose, "Sorry," he said soft. "Bose?!" She quickly tried to wipe her tears away. "What are you doing up here?" She added. "Well, I was looking for my phone, I lost it during the battle. But what are you doing up here?" 

"I wanted some alone time," Chapa sighed and turned back around hoping he'd go away. She said she was hoping to be alone but honest truth was she was tired of being alone. She let our an other big sigh when she realized Bose isn't going away. He's the one always looking out for her so in a minute he would sit next to her.