Jealousy

For blizlady 

It's not a 100% what you wanted to happen but that's because this was already half written but I hope you enjoy it.

The team was at Hip Hop Puré, they were just enjoying their drink, "I'm gonna go get some water? Anyone wants some too?" Bose asked, while sitting up, "I would like some." Mika said, "Me too." Miles said, "I'm good." Chapa replied and took a sip of her drink.

A few seconds later and Bose still wasn't back, "What's taking him so long?" Chapa asked, "Let's just say it involves a annoying girl." Miles said, the two girls turned around to see a girl annoying Bose, "Not again.." Mika muttered, "Why do we even allow him to get something somewhere public.." Chapa said, this isn't the first time this happened, the girls didn't know what other girls saw in him.

"I got this.." Chapa said, she stood up and walked towards him "Hey Bosey, you almost done? Come on, it's lonely without you." Chapa said in a lovely tone, she gave the girl a death stare and she walked off. This is their only way to stop them, pretenting he has a girlfriend, sometimes it's Chapa, sometimes it's Mika, it depens which girl wants to deal with the drama.

They both made their way back to the table with the water, "Dude, what do you have that I don't?" Miles asked "I want girls do drool over me." Bose laughed "Believe me, you don't want to, it's super annoying." He replied, "Can we please not talk about this?" Chapa asked in a voice crack, "Chapa, I know you don't like it to pretend to be his girlfriend but we have no choice, no way I'm always doing it." Mika said.

But the truth is, Chapa didn't hate it, in fact she loved it, she finally figured out what girls saw in him and it hit her too but she always told herself that it was wrong, she can't have a crush on her best friend.

"But for real, you got a 1,000 dates and a alien girl liked you." Miles said, "Yeah, what's your secret? What do you use and can you please stop using it?" Mika asked, "Mika! Don't be jelous.." Miles teased, "Are we gonna start again?" And the twins started arguing.

Chapa left during the arguing, Bose followed her "Hey Chapa you okay?" He asked, "Yeah..I'm fine." She lied.

"Chapa, say the truth."

"I did, nothing is wrong." He raised a eyebrow "You like me don't you?" Chapa turned to him "What...No." She said, he kept staring at her "Alright fine but only because I finally found out what gurls see in you, and I get why they like tou." She explained, "Why did you never tell?"

"Have you seen your 1,000 dates? They're all way prettier than me, I never stood a change." She admitted "Well...I think the opposite...I think you're way prettier than those girls."

"Yeah right, you're only saying that to make me feel better. I know you don't like me at all but-" Before she can continue she got cut of by him kissing her, she was shook but deepens in the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck.

Bose slowely moves his hand from her waist to her hips, they broke apart "Would you maybe wanne go...On a date?" Bose asked, showing of his dimples, "Of course..See this is why you're my favorite." She said and leaned her forehead against his, "You're my favorite one too....Does this mean were..A couple?"

"Yes..It means that." He smiled "Let's go." He wrapped his arm around her waist and led her back inside, only to see the twins still agruing, "How about we go somewhere quiter and privater?" Bose asked, Chapa nodded, "Yes please." And they left.