Night Mistake

Kids are 18-19

Chapa groaned, slowly opening her eyes, her head pounding, she fully opened her eyes to realize that she wasn't in her room, a small panic came over her. She heard a groan next to her, she slowely turned her head to see Bose lying there, she statted to panic more once she saw she was wearing his shirt.

She got out of bed, walking around and trying to remember what happened.

Her panic made Bose awake, he opened his eyes to see Chapa walking around while panicing, 'Chapa? Why is she here? What happened?' He though, "Chapa?" He asked, she turned to him, he looked confused when he saw she was wearing his shirt "Why are you-" He began, only to realise he was shirtless.

He began slowely puzzeling everything together, "Did we-" He trailed off, she nodded "Yes we did." She whispered.

"Sh#t." He cursed, "Yeah.," She whispered as her face became redder every second that passed by. She could barely remember anything after stumbling into his room but it was slowly coming back.

They both had a couple of drinks and must have got carried away. To be fair, they didn't know it would lead to this, even if they had been subtly filtering a lot last night at the party, it started with a heart to heart talk then kissing, gentility at first but then it got rougher.

'Must have been the alcohol' Bose thought, after a few seconds of silence Chapa started look for her clothes, she cursed herself for being so irresponsible. How had she slept with Bose?

The thought didn't disgust them both but it felt weird since they were best friends. She grabbed her shirt, jacket and pants, she found out she wasn't wearing a bra.

She started to look for it and got back up to look for her bra which she really hoped wasn't ruined because if it was, she didn't know how to explain this.

"Looking for this?" Bose asked, scratched the back of his head, holding up her bra which he had found under the sheets. Chapa wanted to scream. This was so embarrassing but she couldn't figure out why. She quickly grabbed it from him, "Thanks." She said soft.

She looked down at the shirt she was wearing then back at Bose. He was staring at her as if waiting for something to happen, Bose was wondering if he was gonna ask for his shirt back realizing he'd see her bare or just let her go on with it.

"Right! Your shirt." She said, "It's okay, keep it," He said instead, she let out a big sigh, she put on her pants and her jacket, "You want me to drive you or?" He asked, "NO! You don't need to do that, I'll just walk home." She said.

She checked the room again to make sure she hasn't forgotten anything, She putted her hand on the door handle. Bose was about to ask if she was sure but Chapa cut him off.

"F##k you later!" she waved but then quickly smacked her hand over her mouth. She had not just said that, Bose lifted his eyebrows surprised for a second, "What?" He asked.

"I MEAN SEE YOU LATER!!" She nervously laughed off. 'Kill me now, please' she thought.

Bose tried to contain a smile with a slight smirk from Chapa's cute rampage. She really was something else.

Chapa opened the door leaving as if there was a ticking time bomb about to go off. She took a deep breath accepting the fact that she had just experienced a one-night stand with none other than cute friend, Bose O'Brian.