Period

29/05/2022 update: Fixed Grammar.

Okay, this might be awkward to read since it's about a girl period, if you don't wanna read it, I suggest you skip this story.

No really, this is not a drill if you feel uncomfortable reading this skip this.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Chapa woke up with a few cramps since it was the beginning of the month Chapa thinks her period is on the way, she changed and went to school, and before she went she got some painkillers in the hope it would go away.

During class she felt something wet in her pants 'F##k.' She thought, she ran to the bathroom to check only to see a red spot on her pants, "No, no, no and I don't have anything with me!" She said to herself, "Ugh...Periods are the worst." She said, she heard the emergency alarm go off, "I can't leave this bathroom, they'll see and I'll definitely leak through my Volt costume." She said in a whisper tone to herself, she heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Chapa, you alright?" She heard Bose say, "C-could you go get Mika?" She asked, "Uh...Sorry but she's already off to fight crime." He said, 'Sh#t, sh#t.' She though.

"What's the problem?" He asked, her heart stopped, "N-Nothing." She stuttered, she didn't want to tell him, it was too embarrassing, "Alright, then come out."

"NO!! I can't." She yelled, "Why not?" Chapa thought about it, "C-can you hold a secret?" She asked, "Yeah.." She slowly opened the door, poking her head out, "I have my period..." She whispered very softly, "What?" He asked, "I couldn't hear you." She looked at him, feeling her cheek heat up with embarrassment, "I have my period..." She said a little louder, loud enough for Bose to hear her, his eyes grew wide, "L-Like bleeding...Down there?" He asked, she nodded.

"A-and you don't have any pades and tampans?" He asked, "You mean pads and tampons??" Chapa asked, he nodded, "Do you want me to get some?" He asked, "Yes please.." She whispered, she has him run off, she tried to wash the blood off while feeling embarrassed when she heard a knock on the door and saw the same pads get shoved under the door, "Sorry they didn't have any tampons." He said, "No that's fine." She replied.

A few minutes later she came out, "You alright." He asked, "Yeah, I'm sorry you had to hear this and go through this embarrassment and awkwardness." She said. He smiled "No it's fine...Believe it or not but I kinda had the same situation with my niece." He admitted, "Well...Then it was probably not that awkward and embarrassing."

"Well...I had to lie that you were my girlfriend...To make it less awkward and embarrassing." He said.

"Oh no.." Chapa said looking down and putting her hand on her forehead "I'm so sorry you had to say that.", "It's fine." Chapa looked back up "Thank you for helping me out." She said and kissed his cheek "That was really brave what you did." She whispered, Bose, started to blush, "Y-Yeah...No problem." He stuttered, "Maybe you should go home and change, I can still see the blood." He said, "Yeah...Maybe, would you cover for me?"

"Yeah sure but hurry." She smiled and gave him another kiss on the cheek, Bose couldn't help but blush, and Chapa ran home, hoping this would never happen again.