IZUKU?!

(A//N Sorry for the late update!)

Midnight POV

As soon as I heard that Izuku- I mean- Midoriya was in Starcourt I just had to go there! Especially when he was getting a figure of me! (Gotta keep the young ones safe y'know?)

When I arrived, much to my amusement, I was met with the muttering ball of fluff known as Izuku Midoriya calling me a girlboss! TOTES CUTE!!!

The only thing not cute was the way people looked at him. But then I forgot that when I saw his face when he saw me! It was like the shocked pikachu face- just thinking about it makes me go aaaaaaaaawwwww!

I know, I know, teachers aren't meant to have favourite students but Izu- Midoriya is always top of his classes, lightens everyone's mood AND is just so sweet!

Ofcourse my first reaction was to hug him, much to everyone who gave him glares' surprise- I don't know if it was because I came out of nowhere in full uniform or the fact I hugged him honestly! The little bean hugged me back and I swear I almost keeled over right then and there :P

Aizawa POV

Watching Nemuri run off faster than she does when Mt Lady patrols was way funner than it ever should have been. She dashed off saying 'I'm gonna come back later I swear!!' While popping up the buttons on her body wear thing- I really couldn't care less. She always used to try and put it over me and Zashi-
Nostalgia.
Yum.

Wait not yum- anyways where was she going again- OH RIGHT TO PESTER MY STUDENT.
Poor Midoriya. I never normally feel bad for my problem children, but the way I felt for Midoriya there could be compared to Ob-.

Nevermind.

Izuku POV

All of my thoughts disappeared as my teacher swept me into a tight hug, which I gratefully returned! I mean, the height difference was awful on me- but it was a sweet gesture!

After that she told me to call her Kayama (or even Nemuri :P) outside of school as she declared that she wouldn't leave me be for the rest of the day. We ended up getting taiyaki and ramune and sitting around the food and games court playing on pinball machines.

Izuku: "Kayama-San?"

Nem: "Nemuri will do, and yes?"

"Why did you decide to hang out with me? It's a Thursday don't you have work?" I asked, having my social energy at an all time low.
"Hm, yeah but I'll probably pull an Aizawa tonight to get it done- eh?" Mid- Kaya- Nemu- THE LADY was cut off by her phone ringing, and when she answered with a polite greeting, the low, raspy voice of my homeroom teacher issued from the other end. "Nem when are you finishing this work." She started giggling as a bead of nervous sweat inched down her cheek. "Maybe 11pm..?" I heard Eraserhead take a deep breath in as Kayama and I both shared a look of alarm as she quickly hung up. "Close call, right, my green?"
The nickname made me feel.. odd.. like I was warm inside-?

"My green? What ref-" ah. Midori.
"Midori what you meaning?" She replied in a, very accurate I note, mock choice of words by Present Mic. "So should we go back to the dorms now?" "Would be the reasonable choice.. ORRRRRR-" "Kayama please we actually need to go back sometime!" I fake laughed while she grinned at me.

Time skip brought to you by a fake Izuku trying to calm an upset Nemuri who thought she should have gotten red not purple

Back at the dorms, I grabbed a Caprisun and walked up to my dorm. "Bye, My Green!!" Midnight echoed up the stairs. Since we were in school she was back to Midnight-Sensei. As I was walking up to my room, I got stopped by Ochako in the hallway. "Hey Deku-Kun! How are you?" "I'm doing fine, what about you?" I said, uninterested in a conversation right now.
"Im good! Do you maybe wanna-" she stopped as Jirou pulled her away from me saying about their studio visit away.

They are just trying to leave you.

I shook my head clear of thoughts and hummed a song the rest of the way to my dorm.

'Hero too, I am a hero too, my heart is set and I won't back down'

But you should.

'What a way to ruin the song' I thought, rubbing my head.
Midnight's voice was still ringing in my ears, and I apologised to her atleast 50 times today. Hanging out with her was the best thing that happened to me since the class started to distance themselves from me, so I'm not complaining!

Did I just- APOLOGISE AGAIN?!

3rd Person POV

Izuku was so sick of today. Not that he didn't like it he just felt so overwhelmed. Recounting today's occurrences, he realised just how burnt out he really is. Waking up at 5:30, finding out the others used all the hot water and talked to them about it, going out shopping to get his new figure, getting added to the UA STAFF CHAT?! and having himself dragged around by THE PRO HERO MIDNIGHT after muttering praise about her for a whole mall to hear.

(⚠️SELF-HARM PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK⚠️)
Dragging himself to the bathroom, he picked up a spare fork that was lying on the bench and grabbed a razor. Both items in hand, he sat cross-legged on the silver, fluffy carpet and started to use the fork to get a blade out. 30 minutes later after successfully securing a blade (⚠️GRAPHIC⚠️) he grazed it along his skin, drops of blood coming out of the wounds.

Do it

Useless

Such a deku.

Why are you here?

Go take a swan dive off the roof of the building.

"Hu- Ow-!"

Looking down at his arm, he realised the memories had made him lash out and there are were deep puncture wounds and deep cuts all over his limb.

"Holy shit."

The blood was dripping down his forearm, past his elbow and off of his fingertips. "No no no no- this wasn't meant to happen-" He whisper-shouted, his vision being blurred by black dots. Then, a knock issued from the door, and the sound of the door being swung open echoed through his blank mind.

"Midoriya? Midoriya! IZUKU?!"

(A/N! Finally, took me like 4 hours to do :{

So how have y'all been? :^

Story: 1056 words
(+A/N's=1097)