Odd Bond

(A/N: Thanks for all the love on this, I'll keep going!)

Nobody POV

Jirou smiled pitifully and waved at her slightly older peer. She felt a twinge of sadness when she noticed that the bright light that normally shone from the eyes of the bouncing ball they called 'Deku', had in fact vanished.

"What.. happened?" The boy asked.

At this statement, the children's art teacher looked over to the younger ravenette and was about to query but was stopped.

"ONE GUEST AT A TIME! ONE OF YOU OUT! SHOO, SHOO!" Recovery Girl shouted, smacking Kyouka out of the room with her walking stick.

"Chiyo-!"

"Shush Nemuri, you're lucky I let you stay." She said, pointing at a poster on the wall reading '1 at a time! If 2, both leave.'

"Please don't be so harsh.. they are just concerned" the greenette spoke, his voice portraying just how dazed he was.

"Are you alright, Captain (A/N: hint to a future idea I have :D)?" Midnight whispered softly.

"I.. think so. My arm really hurts.."

"Where? Where does your arm hurt, My green?"

"All along my le-" he stopped, a look of horror and realisation crossing his face.
"Recovery girl! Who brought me here who saw me?!"
He shouted.

"Hey hey calm down, my green, what's wrong?!" She said, getting frantic at how upset he seemed.

"No yelling in the ward. Eraserhead and Jirou Kyouka did.." spoke the school nurse, her voice trailing of as she realised what he thought.

Tears started to fall from the greenette's eyes and rolled down his cheeks. The white curtains, walls, floor, ceiling, bedding- whatever was getting too white. Soon it became blinding.

Neither of the two heroines knew what was about to happen. Only as his head hit the pillow and he started hyperventilating again did they realise he spiralled into a panic attack.

Stupid Deku!

Kill yourself.

Nobody wants you here.

Quirkless loser!

Shut up..

Gonna cry to daddy? Oh wait!

Loveless!

Take a swan dive off the roof of the building.

Suddenly, in the make-believe world he had made, his 2 worst bullies appeared.

"HEY SHITTY DEKU!" Shouted the boy

"Aww it's baby clumsy wumsy!" Cooed the girl, planting her foot under his chin, forcing him to look at them.
Their blonde hair rippled in the light and shone like the sun, Bakugou's red eyes burning through him, not a hint of mercy behind them.

"MIDORIYA!" A harmonised voice sounded from somewhere beyond reach.

Jirou-san..?

"MIDORIYA WAKE UP!" The voice cried out again.

"HEY. Hey. Look at me, wouldja, doll?" The girl said, slapping his face to look into hers.

Leave me alone, Camie.

"I don't think I will." She said, watching tears well in the boys eyes with a grin. "I want to see you suffer. Remember Valentine's Day?"

(⛔️STORY BY @redspacekilla116, Wargame⛔️)

Flashbacks came to the boys mind as the tears fell. That day, Camie Utsushimi had put a fake love note on his locker. When he followed it, he ended up in the gymnasium. The one line that burned in his brain was on the tip of his tongue. "Thanks, for being so fucking gullible."

He was tortured after that. Beaten like a piñata.  But there was no candy. Only bones and blood. Fire, ice, cement, sharp weapons, you name it they used it to harm him.

No... no no don't hurt me again. I'm strong. I have a quirk..

"Awwww is the baby sad? You're still weak. You have a quirk but only a ninth of it?! Don't make me laugh!" She said, laughing a sickly sweet giggle.

"MIDORIYA!-"

And with that, he shot up, panting, drenched in cold sweat and dizzy.

"He.....k.....m...reen"
"Izu...'s...na....e ok"
"..oblem....ild..."

He could only hear tiny parts of sentences but he knew they were asking it he was ok.

He wasn't.

*10 Minutes Later*

The stress had calmed down after he put a well taught grounding method to use. They determined the cause of the incident was that he was scared he would be hated/not looked at the same:

'It's ok, Midoriya. What do you think caused this?'

'I-I-I don't wanna b-be looked at d-differently.. f-for... y-y'know.'

'Take some deep breaths. Nobody will think of you differently. What made you think you needed to do this?'

'It wasn't thinking... it was kn-knowing... I-I wanted t-to feel real a-again.. and it w-was the only t-thing I could h-have done w-without being questioned or b-burdening a-anyone..'

'My green.. you w-will never be a burden..' Midnight piped up, the conversation reducing her to tears aswell.

'Will...I not..?' The greenette said, before passing out from exhaustion.

Jirou POV

I heard Sensei shout her nickname for Midoriya so I rushed in. I never knew I was about to find. He was having a panic attack, drenched in cold sweat. The sight looked like Midnight was gonna spiral into one too. 'Hey it's gonna be ok he's gonna be fine..' I said, reassuring. I'm sure she heard the tone of doubtfulness in my voice. 'MIDORIYA!' I shouted, when I realised he started whispering. Nothing happened. 'MIDORIYA WAKE UP!' 'Leave me alone..Camie..' he whispered. "Why is he talking about Utsushimi? She's the girl from the exam right?"
'MIDORIYA!-' I shouted, and he shot up, much to our relief.

(UA on crack)

AJR: Where are Aizawa and Kayama-

Venom: I don't know. Let's take this time to change our names back.

Snakeh8er: Mine is alright, but ok! And Aizawa-Kun and Kayama-Chan are in Rg's office.

RockaToss: What sort of name is this. Why are they there?

AJR: Backread

Venom: ^

King: He's just a boy? There's like 11 other ones in his class?

*Nems is online*
*Nems has changed <King>s name to <Peasant>*

Peasant: WTF?

*Nems is offline*

(A/N: Sorry it was so short! I just wanted to get this out for ya's!!)