N-No!

(A/N have a Kayama chapter. If you want Kyoka and Izuku centred then wait for next episode <3. THIS IS YOUR TRIGGER WARNING: ABUSE, HATE, TORTURE, GRAPHIC BLOOD)

She couldn't cry. She had cried all of her tears out. She was terrified. Where was she? Was she going to... no. She couldn't afford to be pessimistic at a time like this. She wasn't going to die. She wasn't going to die.

2 hours later

..to die... how many times had she said it..? She wasn't sure anymore... how long had it been..? She wasn't sure on that either... She was ready to drink her tears by the time the door had opened again. 'NO! S-STAY BACK!' She shouted, her voice cracking from fear. 'I won't kill you. But you'll wish I did.' The man grinned, staring at the helpless girl in front of him. 'Tell me.. where can I get information on the upcoming heroes?' He questioned, maintaining a stone cold gaze with her.

'N-no.. I won't t-tell you!' She cried, not wanting to expose her juniors. 'Then things are going to get painful. Last chance~' He cooed, holding her face to look at him.

'Not. A. Chance.' And with that, she spat in his face.

30 minutes later, Nemuri POV

I had screamed my voice dry... it hurt so much... (GRAPHIC!!!) I can't believe me.. a pro hero... was hung upside down, whip lashes -My thing!- bleeding out all over my body.... Then, I blacked out.

??? POV

Of course she wouldn't listen. Now look where that got her. Bleeding out hanging upside down. 'Every time you scream, 50 more lashes come your way. Unless, you tell me about the future heroes.' I teased, watching her squirm in pain.

It felt so powerful, to have a pro hero crying and screaming in pain infront of you. Damn.. she's out. I need to know what I'm going against- not that me, Flamethrower, wouldn't be able to handle a bunch of ragamuffins. People quake at the sight of me, and if they don't, it gets them looking like a butchered pig. Heroes, beware....

There's a bad moon on the rise.

Nemuri POV, 15:48

Finally, I wake up. "I was scared I was never gonna do so. Heh... 'gonna'.... I wonder what My Green is doing right now...

Zashi set homework, yeah, he's probably doing that... he's so smart... I hope he's doing alright.
I love that boy so damn much, I don't care what I have to do to get out of here and see him. I've never given in before, I'll never do it now. I'm meant to be strong.. a h-hero for p-people to look u-up to..." I thought, starting to cry. I wanted to be a teacher my whole life, I understood and took the risks. I taught 2 generations of heroes.. the latest that graduated being Bubble Girl...

God she was such a sweet but silly girl.

("M-Miss Kayama!!" The ravenette hero turned her head. "I- sorry..." the blue youth muttered. The teacher burst out laughing at the sight. She was covered in glitter paint, paintbrush bristles and liquid paint remover. "Ah- ow- what- haha... what happened?" The elder asked, holding her ribs and wheezing. "It wasn't me! It was Takami-Kun!" She shouted back, snake-eyeing her older peer.)

"Oh man... I swear I'll get outta this dump. To make more of those memories! I-" I was cut off by the door opening and showing a middle aged woman with bleach-blonde,long hair and an obvious hypnosis quirk.

'Here. Fresh clothes. Change into them.' She said, eyeing me up and down.

'Where am I..?' I asked.

'Flamethrower's Lair.' She answered.

I flinched at that. Flamethrower was a very deadly and strong villain that worked underground. Disobedience would result in injury, injury would lead to blood and blood would lead to death. The harsh man abandoned his family. We found this out after questioning his ex-wife.

"I wonder if anybody has noticed I'm gone.." I thought, throwing on the new clothes. "I mean, I greet everyone and buy drinks, I am the deputy of all meetings.. I swear someone has noticed. Probably Shouta or... maybe even My Green.." Shuffling around in the sweater, I found it was comfy. I wonder why I was getting treated like this.. probably so I'd feel so comfortable, so liked, so taken care of- well-  enough to open up about... the information, of course. "Why did they choose me? I was obviously in the open, and that must have been a sleep drug in my drink. They must have identified me by my purple poofs. That, and my style. They obviously knew I worked at UA as a limelight, but I don't think they knew Shouta-babes does too. Atleast he's safe.." I thought gazing at the ceiling sub-concisely. This place was disgusting. Like, old warehouse disgusting. It had leaks in the cloudy,plastic ceiling and cracks running through the whole area. The mud smeared up the walls dimmed the single room and the damp, cold, concrete floor echoed every time you moved. "Aiyaya.... I need out of here. It's never gonna be a perfect place, and I'd best hope for a miracle in my chance of them letting me go." I remembered, thinking about freedom.

Then, the door cracked open.

'Ready to spill?~' He questioned.

'I know a lot about you now, and I'd rather die than tell you, Flamethrower. I don't care about what you say, you shouldn't underestimate these kids. They are way stronger than you'll ever be. They may lack power right now but they don't lack energy, youth, and love. You will never have that. Get over it.' I spat, staring at the horrified look on his face.

'M-my my! Well...... you did this to yourself, bitch.' He responded, dragging me by the hair back into that torture room.

My response? Heh... well...

'N-No!'

(A//N FINALLY OMFG words: 1000)