Back on Track

UA Staff Chat

Zashi: So Nems, how was the day with the little listener?

Nems: It was fun, My Green and I went to the food and game court for the day!

Zashi: How was it to you, kid?

Shou: he's probably not on

Nems: Yeah he seemed really tired

AJR: He was towing you around all day

Venom: Yeah

Snakeh8er: I have news, Aizawa-Kun you should go check on him

Shou: What. Happened.
Shou: If it's another broken bone don't talk to me.

Snakeh8er: I don't believe so. One student has just broken into his dorm and almost fell back in shock.

Nems: WHAT?! IS HE OK?!!

Snakeh8er: Kayama-Chan please calm down.

Zashi: CALM DOWN? SOMETHINGS WORNG WITH A STUDENT AND YOU SAY THAT?!
Zashi: SHOUTA WHATS HAPPENED?!!!??!

Shou:...
Shou: Something bad.

Nems: NO NO NO WHAT HAPPENED

Snakeh8er: I believe the boy is injured
Snakeh8er: oh my. That's awful.

Nems: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM IS HE OK?! DONT KEEP THIS SECRET!!

AJR: Nemuri calm down. We are all concerned.

Nems: DID YOU BOND WITH HIM? NO. SO DONT TALK TO ME LIKE YOU KNOW WHATS HAPPENING! HES ALREADY LIKE A FRIEND.

Shou: Nemuri.

Nems: NO. TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED NOW SHOUTA.

Shou: Calm down.

*Nems is offline*

Venom: We all gear her sobbing right?

Real life

??? POV

I was set the task of alerting everyone of dinner, which was good as it was done as soon as I walked through the door.

I believe that this was a good idea as most of the class began distancing themselves from one of our brightest classmates. When Kirishima-Kun was asked to tell others about dinner, he walked past Midoriya-San's room not saying anything about dinner to him. Sadly, Midoriya-San didn't come out for dinner then.

Stopping infront of his door, I called out his name. "Midoriya?" No response. "Midoriya!" No response again. Now I was getting worried. I opened the door and almost fell back in horror.

A puddle of thick, sticky red blood was leaking from the bathroom. "MIDORIYA?!" I screamed, hearing someone running up the stairs.

"Aizawa-Sensei!! Something's really wrong!" I cried out, holding back tears, with a shaken look on my face.

*5 minutes later*

As Eraserhead picked him up and brought him out, the tears I were holding in leaked out and snaked down my face.

"Oh my god.. Izuku! Is he alright?!" I called out. Aizawa gave me a look as to say 'Are you stupid?' and I got the message straight away.

Aizawa POV

I gave the kid a look as she had asked if he was ok.

I found him in the bathroom, a razor blade in hand and a razor and fork next to him, with blood pooling out of many wounds on his left arm.
'Problem child...' I thought.
He had displayed no signs of sadness or anything that would push him to do this.. or was I just not observative enough. No he didn't show anything, or hid it really well, as Hound Dog didn't even notice. I didn't realise how disappointed I was feeling. The sight of one of my children next to a blade and razor was awful.

*Half an hour later in Recovery Girl's office*

My head shot up as I heard Midoriya stirring.
"Kid." I spoke, not wanting him to hear the sadness in my voice.
"S-Sensei..?" He whispered, rubbing his eyes that had just cracked open.
"You're in Recovery Girl's office. One of your classmates found you in your dorm."
With that sentence, the boy started breathing faster and shot up. "What?! I- Sensei-" he coughed, trying not to look me in the eyes.
"Why, kid? You have a good life ahead of you."
"I- didn't mean to do that."
"Was this about Nemuri? She's been crying since Nezu said something was up."
"No, it's not about Midnight-Sensei. It's.. something else.."
"You need to tell me what this was about, so we can help you." I said, looking at the helpless boy infront of me, who I could tell was on the verge of a panic attack.
"I didn't mean to go so far, it was him who pushed me.."
"Who's 'him'?"
"Someone.."
"Helpful."
"You know him."
That comment shocked me. Who could it b-... you're joking..
"Is it Bakugou?"
"...mhm"
The overwhelming feeling of disappointment that drowned me was awful. All of this time, I thought Bakugou was just joking around, but there was a deeper meaning. One of the kids who I was teaching to become a hero, driving another kid to self-harm.

And poor problem child. Having to see a classmate and friend like that will have been hard.

But my kids are fighters. The boy I'm standing infront of is proof. He said that he didn't mean to do it, and that he was pushed to do so. He must have been thinking about something to do with Bakugou and it.. angered him? Whatever the emotion was, it was strong. Very strong.

Muffled footsteps were at the door, which I recognised as the kid who brought this to my attention.

"Aizawa-Sensei..? Is he going to be ok..?

"Seems so kid." I said, stepping out of the ward. The poor child seemed so shaken.

"That was... scary..."

"I know, but he's alright now."

"What if we hadn't been cooking, if it wasn't done when I came in..."
"What if's don't matter now, he's safe and you ensured that."

Pulling the sad youth into a hug, I was met by a head in my chest and tugging on my shirt. The kid had seen their classmate nearly pass away while they couldn't do anything.

"Shouta."

I looked up as I saw Nems walking towards me, a look of anger etched on her face.

"Hello-"

"DON'T. Hello me. What happened."

I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"Go in. Both of you."

"Hi Kayama-San.. and... huh-Jirou?!"

(Words: 1000
+A/N 1005)