4.2. Listening to his howls

Jimin feels warmth in his belly and knows it is his estrus bothering him. Goes to his bathroom for a while to soothe the discomfort with water. Jimin holds his ears in a bun. He has a lot of hair even under them, seeing the opening of his ear is complicated. Takes a deep breath and reaches for the cell phone, someone sent a link.

The video has a lot views and the channel, called Golden Closet, has more than six million subscribers. Jimin opens his eyes in surprise to see Jungkook. He didn't know he has lip piercing as well. He thought it was just the ears and eyebrow. At first he is playing an effects board, several shot changes to some instruments and finally him with headphones in front of a microphone.

He wears open black clothes, his hair half combed and wet. He licks his lips before singing:

♪I'm not a fan of puppeteers, but I've a nagging fear.
Someone else is pulling at the strings
Something terrible is going down through the entire town
Wreaking anarchy, and all it brings♪

Jimin blushes, purses his lips and pulls his legs together. His expressions are very good.

♪I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all
I curse the name, the one behind it all♪

Jungkook's voice sounds exaggeratedly harmonious at times. His ears loosen from the bun and Jimin bites one of them, leaning the cell phone off the edge of the tub bubbling from the bath salts.

♪Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon

It almost sounds like a real scream and it's a little funny that he talks about howling at the moon. A very intentional joke. I didn't know he played many instruments, think with the mosaic showing everything he does.

♪Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?♪

It's too expressive. Jimin grumbles, fidgeting in the tub of water and trying not to drop the cell phone.

♪Discord, are we your prey alone
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?♪

Jungkook momentarily looks at the camera, brief moments where Jimin feels his body nagging him more.

♪Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!♪

Jungkook grins, wrinkling his nose, adjusts the microphone and Jimin gives a groan. His hands are too big.

♪I'm fine with changing status quo, but not in letting go
Now the world is being torn apart
A terrible catastrophe played by your symphony
What a terrifying work of art♪

Jungkook laughs and plays, as one who argues and jokes at the same time.

♪I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all
I curse the name, the one behind it all♪

Jungkook compunctions his expression and closes his eyes, pressing the headphones into his long doggy ears. Jimin covers himself with one ear for a moment, he also has a tongue piercing. Round and silver.

♪Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?♪

Jimin gives a groan, leaving the cell phone where he had it and sinking all the way into the bathtub, yet he hears what is still ringing. Imagine the expressions he makes, the one holding the microphone, the one who seems to play with that little silver ball on his tongue.