6. Embarrassed, scared and cuddly rabbit.

"Sorry to bother you."

"It didn't bother me at all."

Jimin keeps purring, which conflicts with what he is saying and what he intends to make people believe: that he is ashamed and sorry for what happened. A lie the size of a cathedral. Jimin still feels like doing it even though he's just waking up from fainting from overexertion. It's morning and it scares him what that means:

He didn't come home and Sangwoo knows he was at an Alpha's house.

"You don't have to hold back your heat. I can help you anytime you like." affirms Taehyung giving him a kiss on the cheek. Jimin looks at Taehyung's hand. It has a pretty nasty bite, he hopes it won't scar.

"I have to... I have to go home" Jimin turns away from and walks with the sheet to cover himself. Taehyung can still see her tail. "Can I use your bath? And soap... and everything."

"Use the soap that's on the cabinet, that takes away the stench. You won't have any problems."

Jimin goes to the bathroom and takes the soap, Taehyung has several of those in the cabinet, he figures it's from going to meetings and social events too often and getting stinky. Jimin enters the bathtub and after scrubbing his arms, legs and body in general, he purses his lips, sticking his fingers in his ass to get the semen out.

Jimin still can't believe she had sex with Taehyung for more than seven continuous hours.

Jumping on him to stimulate himself.

Giving him kisses on his neck, chest and purring from the caresses on his ears.

Discovering he has black and white marks on his back, they fade as they reach his elbow. His penis retracts when he is not aroused and only a small part of it is visible; his hands are gigantic and in that he found satisfaction in being small for once. It was overwhelming from so much pleasure he felt. And the fact that he was not yet all he can receive: Jungkook is missing. To have his mind so easily coupled with the idea gives him a shiver that he wished wasn't pleasurable.

. . .

"Why do you think I was doing you a favor yesterday? Even if no one has been with you, it doesn't mean you're little you know?" Taehyung watches Jimin dry his hair and ears. Finally it is possible to notice where they start. "I hadn't been with anyone either."

"No!?"

"Unless Handie counts, no."

Jimin purses his lips. That was unexpected.

"I'm not pretty. Nor someone people can like so..." He purses his lips. Taehyung is shirtless. It's possible to better detail the color division on his skin. "I just don't understand yet what is the eagerness you and Jungkook have in me."

Taehyung rolls his eyes in annoyance. Having to name the mangy dog.

"I can prove to you that you are more special," he says to change direction, "and a hell of a lot nicer than you think of yourself. If you feel good of course."

Jimin hesitates for a moment, but decides to accept for one silly reason only. Saying yes, Taehyung hugs him and boy does Jimin want to be caring now.

~ * * * ~

Jimin feels hot again, but at the same time, he thinks it might be nerves or excitement that, for the first time in life, people are noticing him like this. Even for an instant until he realizes that it's all about the clothes. Taehyung is triumphant about this. Besides the fact that a model couldn't come because of medical problems, it certainly looks good on Jimin.