8.2. Love for whom you admire so much

"TAEE!"

The dip startles him. Taehyung takes him into some kind of giant tank with salt water and swimming fish. The orca laughs, plunking the bunny down with him to watch the fish circle. Most at first shy away, then some come up to swim around the long upturned ears. Jimin lets out a laugh, which results in air bubbles escaping. He covers his mouth with his hands and Taehyung leads him to an air bubble all the way to the bottom.

"What's this?" the liquor ran out of him from how cold the water is. It's curious to see Taehyung's gills, regaining air alike.

"It's a tank to hang out in. I have one at my house."

"I thought it was just a pool."

"I just haven't been able to bring the fish I want yet."

Jimin squeezes his face as he laughs. Taehyung and his eccentricities. Surely the fish he wants are giants with a thousand colors that he can't get into the country. Taehyung leans in for a kiss. Jimin doesn't reject him, on the contrary, he attracts him to him. Drunk with affection and wanting more. Taehyung holds him to take him to a flatter area and because of the shape of the tank, it is easy to be hidden. Taehyung tears his underwear and starts to masturbate Jimin, while kissing him and caressing one of his ears. The right one. Jimin blushes from kissing the mole. Jungkook does too. They have a mania with that black spot.

He resolves and hugs him by the neck, Taehyung kisses and sucks him on the neck, on the chest which is easily uncovered by the delicate fabric. Taehyung gives a kiss in the middle of his chest and puts his forehead together, moving it from right to left. Taehyung likes to feel Jimin wet. He would like to sink him deeper into the water, but he can't hold his breath that long.

"You're singing a lot," Jimin murmurs. "It's gotten louder."

"Since when do you listen to it."

"Since the first time we were together."

"Then you really are my Omega."

Taehyung's conclusion overwhelms him "We know we are loved and wanted when our particular song is heard. Orcas with partners able to hear them will be together for life." Taehyung narrates, Jimin is left with his back lying on the ceramic disguised as stone; Taehyung between his legs, opening his pants and pressing his body against the smaller one. Jimin stifles the moans in the other's mouth, he is able to perceive how Taehyung's member comes out. Long and thicker as it reaches the base.

It is slippery and makes his arch her back towards him. As Taehyung separates Jimin gasps and moans, his legs spread and hands toward his chest, the henna tattoo generating the stark contrast between how pale her body is with the dark strokes.

"Ta-taaaehuunghh" Jimin clenches hris hands, Taehyung withdraws the penis little by little, letting Jimin see everything that enters his body with such ease. "W-want... Ummngh...

Taehyung jerks him off, teasing him a little before getting a squeal out of him as he thrusts into Jimin. The bunny's eyes cloud over and he sticks out his tongue for a moment, the stench of rutting protruding above the salty water. They are uproarious moans, just like the splashing and clashing of Taehyung's skin against Jimin's. As if on each onslaught, Jimin reaches orgasm and so articulates nothing coherent apart from the Alpha's name.

"M-me... n-no.... Aah, ah, aah-"

A slight flash of lucidity came to his mind and that is that he didn't take any medication to prevent pregnancy. Jimin had no expectation to do so here It's a party! And now he has Taehyung's semen all the way into his uterus. Taehyung lifts him up and Jimin trembles, the thick semen running down his right leg. Jimin was about to tell him to stop, but he doesn't get it. Dulled by the scent and sound Taehyung produces. Anxious and happy, willing to please him as urged despite the worry.

Jimin embraces Taehyung with his legs and scratches him on his back. Out of air and the penis all the way up his ass. Taehyung holds him by the buttocks, licks the tears running down Jimin's cheeks and kisses him again. The bunny spasms constantly.

There's still... there's still something missing.

~ * * * ~

Jungkook yawns, giving a little doggy squeak and his ears droop. He is very tired. It was almost seven hours of playing music. At least the payoff was pretty good. It surprises him that the door leading to Jimin's room is open. They are all connected to each other. He goes in to see if there's anything wrong with him. He finds him face down with his ears perked up. Jimin stands for a moment and looks at him lazily.

His fur and hair is so disheveled that he looks fluffier than usual .

. . .

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" asks Namjoon to Jin as they watch the cameras.

"Yep, yes it is" He takes a sip of his coffee, he just got up. "If one did it, the other did it too or it's going to be a mess. Trust me, this suits."

Namjoon doesn't see where allowing wolf access to a rutting bunny would help, but if Jin says so, there's a reason.

. . .

Jimin gives a giggle, sitting up with his legs on either side and stretching his arms out to Jungkook who crawls on the bed until he reaches him. Jimin hugs him by the shoulders and pulls at the clothes, wanting more warm skin contact.

"You smell good." sighs Jimin who rubs Jungkook. The wolf does something similar, pulling off what little clothing he still has on him to get comfortable. He smells like Taehyung. Too much and for that reason alone he insists on licking him everywhere he can reach. His chest, abdomen, legs, penis, between his buttocks. Superficial accidental scratches and Jimin's sighs decorate Jungkook's tour.

He bites him on one ear and penetrates him, causing Jimin to squeal and moan. Something is missing, he doesn't know what. He just doesn't feel he has enough yet even with the many times the wolf has been spoiling him in the early morning and morning.

~ * * * ~

"Why would that kind of gossip be of interest?"

"It's just that... sir..."

He barely arrives from a travel, he is tired and his female employees fuss over an irrelevant joke. Taehyung takes what Momo holds out to him. A story: they are printed sheets with pictures only, the important thing is the title, the handwriting and the signature. First things first, it is called:

"The Purple Orca".